• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

Dishonored is the only single player PC game I have enjoyed in many years. Really well done.

Zod out.

#2 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

thats it? thats all you have to say???

#3 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

Agree. Although I'm waiting for the rest of the single player content to come out before I finish it.

#4 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

When I read the thread title I expected a full length review of the game, or a personal revelation about a night on the town with the boys that ended in Deliverance style. Not sure which would have been more informative or a better read, but I got neither.

#5 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

short ez and repetitive

#6 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

Been playing through this lately, I don't normally pickup Single player games until they get very cheap, and I got this about a Month or so back for about $9 on a XBL sale.

Very solid game, it has a great Atmosphere that you don't always see in games, it's very Steam Punk and Dark. it has what I would say is a fair amount of different ways about going about it, everything from the Paths you take to your objective to who you kill and who you don't kill.  Depending on your approach it can greatly change the games world around you. it has plenty of Depth to boot. 

I haven't finished it yet but will do when I'm done.

#7 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,313 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

If you like Dishonored you'd probably like the Thief series as well, though they're older games.  Dishonored borrowed a good bit from the Thief premise and gameplay. 

#8 Zinu

Zinu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAndromeda

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

Both are fantastic games, the original definitely had influence on Dishonored. The Thief reboot is one of the first games of 2014 that i am eagerly awaiting.

#9 Zinu

Zinu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAndromeda

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

Btw if you have interest in Dishonored for PC, steam is still doing sale on it for the next 8hrs 50% off for just the base game is only $14.99. And Dishonored Game of the year edition with all the DLC 's is only $23.99.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.