Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

We are going to get raped once Cam's contract comes up...

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

I would hope Cam would never even consider putting on a shitty ass Dallas Cowboys uniform. CAROLINA was the one that drafted him #1 where he wanted to go, FO didn't listen to media saying he isn't worth it at 1 actually Jerry Richardson was the one not listening

JR isn't going to live forever though and who knows who is going to be owner of the team after Mr.Richardson is gone...one thing that is a bit fearsome to think about

#47 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

Couple of points:

1. Cam doesn't really like the media, thus a big market might not be in his desires for that reason. He's seen how the media can be a biatch already.

2. Cam is on record saying he could spend his career in Carolina

3. Don't really see a team out there in a big market that will go after him unless something odd happens. I mean... who would it be? Philly maybe? This one is not a big one because just like with Peyton Manning there will be teams that will dump on a guy who is "their guy" to land Cam..... just like we saw with Peyton Manning when he became available... Jets? Dolphins? Houston? It doesnt have to be a huge market team, maybe just one that is ready to win a Super Bowl and a QB would put them over the top. Maybe in two more years the Giants, or the Broncos or someone who looks set at QB needs a QB like Cam... it's just too far off to know.

#48 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,896 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

I know this....Cam would not like a large market, big media team.

#49 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,622 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Why would he leave? He's already one of the few NFL players that's got gatorade in his pocket. He hates the media, isn't a big party guy and can make the same amount in Charlotte. I mean damn, its the NFL not the NBA. Big difference in the two marketing wise.

#50 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Why would he leave? He's already one of the few NFL players that's got gatorade in his pocket. He hates the media, isn't a big party guy and can make the same amount in Charlotte. I mean damn, its the NFL not the NBA. Big difference in the two marketing wise.

This is what I keep telling myself

#51 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,086 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

gotta laugh at someone suggesting a 10 year deal

#52 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Yeah I hope I'm wrong but if I had to bet about Cam being a panther for the next decade or heading to a big market with a new contract .... Ehhh I don't know which one is the safer bet.

He's a superstar in frankly a shitty sports town. The ceiling is only so high here for an icon and entertainer.

Posted Image

#53 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

Did someone say... rape?

negrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrep
negrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrep
negrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrep
negrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrepnegrepnegrepnegrepPCnegrep

#54 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,550 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

I think they said grape

#55 bababoey

bababoey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Locationcorner of drunk and stupid

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

You do know in 2014 or 2015 idk which, the new TV deals kick in for the salary cap. The numbers should start out north of the 140 million mark and go up from there.

#56 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image

I'm right and you know it.

Charlotte is a great sports town?

Maybe if you are a Steelers fan or from New York.

#57 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,958 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Huntersville is a great sports town if you're from Buffalo, you're in your mid-40s and your nightlife attire consists of a black Affliction shirt, jeans and a Bills hoodie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com