Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sell me on Kenny Vaccaro

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Every vid I watch on him he is getting beat and missing tackles.

Posted

Oh because they went to the same fugging school???

God I can not stand when the kids around here do this...

All you do is run around screaming VACARRO VACARRO!!!!! And that's the only analysis you can come up with for your favorite player? That he could be like a certain player JUST because they went to the same school?? Wow...

Vacarro is fugging overrated and I pray that we don't waste a first rounder on him. WAY better bang for your buck in the 2nd or 4th round.

Yea the same way people who have no clue about Eric Fisher comparing him to another Central Michigan product in Joe Staley. How every DE out of UNC gets the Peppers comparison (Quinn/Coples).

Posted

It's funny because near the tail end of the college season, people couldn't stop talking on how average Vaccaro was. Now all of a sudden he is the top safety, and Panther fans want to draft him at 14? Let's make up our minds people.

Posted

If Bacarri's name name was John Smith people wouldn't care about him.

He's a mid round prospect.

Vaccaro is one of the top coverage Safeties to come out in a few years.I honestly don't see how anyone could dispute that by saying "well, j was watching these YouTube videos.." and still take themselves seriously.

Posted

lol kenny v is good but people on here refuse to see evidence that hes not on ed reed level when coming out. if i was getting ed reed i would be happy. im skeptical on this dude.

but if your a texas fan and you watch kenny everyday, which i doubt you do, then okay...

i still have not heard no one on here say why kenny is great. still waiting.

show me some of your secret tape that you recorded on your tv at home and show me what im missing......so i can seriously consider kenny as the no 14 pick. im waiting............if you think im talking to you then yeah im talking to you. :cool:

Posted

lol kenny v is good but people on here refuse to see evidence that hes not on ed reed level when coming out. if i was getting ed reed i would be happy. im skeptical on this dude.

but if your a texas fan and you watch kenny everyday, which i doubt you do, then okay...

i still have not heard no one on here say why kenny is great. still waiting.

show me some of your secret tape that you recorded on your tv at home and show me what im missing......so i can seriously consider kenny as the no 14 pick. im waiting............if you think im talking to you then yeah im talking to you. :cool:

This is exactly why I said he was overrated. He is not worthy of the 14th pick, when there is gonna be some great talent left at that pick. He's good but he is not THAT great of a safety to warrant that pick.

Posted

grumpy-cat-8141_preview.png

Posted

If Bacarri's name name was John Smith people wouldn't care about him.

He's a mid round prospect.

Vaccaro is one of the top coverage Safeties to come out in a few years.I honestly don't see how anyone could dispute that by saying "well, j was watching these YouTube videos.." and still take themselves seriously.

That's funny because Texas used him in the box a ton and most of his weaknesses involve his backend coverage skills. Poor zone defender, lack of elite speed and poor defense against seam plays. Also some open field question marks as well.

Posted

He looked terrible from the games I watched during college football season, looked like he was always on the receiving end of a big play. So I'm honestly puzzled that he's the top safety.

Posted

Sorry cant do it I would feel like a used cars salesman trying to sell you a lemon.

I was a car-salesman and I can't sell him on Vaccaro I think he is slow as piss takes bad angles and is seriously overrated.

Posted

Im a Vacarro fan bc he would be an upgrade to the secondary but there will be too many options that are better at 14. From LT Lane Johnson to Floyd and Sheldon Richardson to even a Patterson or Warmack id take them over Vaccaro...now if we had a late first he ranks around there.

However Earl Thomas had elite speed and Baccaro did look a lot like Sherrod Martin out there in games..almost there..just missed or totally missed on a play.

Gotta have a guy who can dictate the play and beat his guy at OL DL or skill guys.

Posted

so for all you people who dislike Kenny V. can you explain why he has been rated as the top saftey in the draft for almost a year?....