Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louis Murphy

50 posts in this topic

Posted

this guy sucks balls and has stone hands.

him and lafail are unreliable. need a talent upgrade.

Posted

l.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Louis Murphy. My bad.

Posted

No. He has terrible hands,and he's afraid of contact, remember when Cam threw that nicely placed ball vs the Chargers and he didn't attempt to jump and get it? He's a pussy.

Posted

I'm losing hope on Gettis coming back. It doesn't sound like he impressed too much last season.

Posted

Lamont Bryant is the answer people. Have no fear.

Posted

I thought Lafell was a pretty solid 2 and Gettis a 2/3 wr

Posted

i don't see how anyone could say Lafell was not reliable, cause he was very reliable. Is he a number 1 WR no, but thats not cause he wasn't reliable, he just doesn't have great speed to break away and is not the designed go to guy in most plays. But he has surprised me on his hands to be honest, i thought he was supposed to be terrible in the hands department coming out. Now give lafell Murphy's legs and we are golden. I still want a number 1 wr to be addressed in the draft.

Posted

I'm thinking Danario Alexander from San Diego.. I think he could be had for about 2-3 million a year

He's a RFA that's getting slapped with a 1st round tender. Maybe a year from now once he's an UFA.

Posted

i don't see how anyone could say Lafell was not reliable, cause he was very reliable. Is he a number 1 WR no, but thats not cause he wasn't reliable, he just doesn't have great speed to break away and is not the designed go to guy in most plays. But he has surprised me on his hands to be honest, i thought he was supposed to be terrible in the hands department coming out. Now give lafell Murphy's legs and we are golden. I still want a number 1 wr to be addressed in the draft.

Yeah I agree LaFell is very clutch WR and is pretty awesome on 3rd down. Still hoping he takes a leap this year and makes 1k.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Barden/Hixon come here, it'll probably be to take Murphy and Edward's spots. Murphy dropped quite a few passes last year, and while he has the intangibles and friendship with Cam, he's late enough in his career he would have broken out if it was in him to do so.

Posted

Depends on how Gettleman feels about Gettis. He showed so much potential in 2010...maybe that ACL injury was the nail in the coffin for him.

Murphy brings nothing more to the table than LaFell does, and his hands are more suspect. Carolina would be wise to bring in a high draft pick potential #1 guy. Steve Smith is 34 years old for crying out loud. Can't rely on him forever.

Posted

Just a follow up on this...

unless they let him test and sign him back at a cheaper rate... This is what He posted on his Facebook Account...

It's been a True #Blessing to have been apart of #PantherNation this past season. So i thank Coach Rivera for the opportunity to play in such a great city and for a great team. So im going to see what's next for me in Free agency tomorrow

Don't see it on his "Official" Twitter, and you know how Facebook can be. But, this is what I saw before work tonight.

Take it for what it's worth.. but it sounds like nothings been offered or talked about the way that's written.