Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Addressing the kicker position through free agency

37 posts in this topic

we better be scoring TDs, fug a kicker. go for it on 4th down or punt.

1 person likes this

Gano? No thanks

Didn't realize so many huddlers disliked Gano so. I lthought his problem was rust related after sitting out rehabbing then not having a job. I guess we will see what Gettleman has planned.

I think you do everything you can. Bring in a free agent or two but don't guarantee more than a small portion of it. Draft a guy if he is BPA or great value in the 6th or 7th round (after all, if you find a keeper this late, it is a bonus). For that matter bring back Kasay who I bet could still make the kicks. Do whatever you can to upgrade the position and find consistency.

It's funny with everyone here wanting a new kicker when the punter was the biggest problem last year.

I think I'm ok with our kicker, for now but I'm more concerned about our Punter.

I want to draft a Kicker and I want to draft either Caleb Sturgis from Florida or Dustin Hopkins from Florida St.

1 person likes this

Gano was decent

1 person likes this

Rather draft one.

Gano? No thanks

Gano was fine. I don't understand the reasoning behind the hate for him. There really is no reason for it. Any of the FA kickers are about on the same level if not less than Gano.

I'd draft Brad Wing long before I'd ever consider drafting a kicker

If you want a punter, Quinn Sharp is going to be an amazing pro.

Gano could be serviceable, training camp will be huge for him, though.

Gano was fine. I don't understand the reasoning behind the hate for him. There really is no reason for it. Any of the FA kickers are about on the same level if not less than Gano.

Let's stop putting lipstick on a pig here. He stinks, we can upgrade.

He shouldn't even be here anyway, the Medlock release was quite the knee jerk scapegoat reaction by our staff.