55 replies to this topic

#31 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

I was just joking. please tell me it was a buggatti. Ill be your best friend. Also remove the stick from your ass.

#32 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,389 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

with sites like Edumnds, you know the invoice price for the car and the extras, as well as all of the dealer charges. There's no reason anyone should ever pay anything over invoice these days.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. Get into factory to dealer rebates and incentives, you can really get below invoice.

And whoever said walk out when payments come up, I agree 100%. The salesman's job is to show mr the cars I want to see. I already know my range. WTF am I answering his questions for? He's there to answer mine.

#33 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,329 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

maybe you walk around with $75K in your pocket.

If I'm understaning your choice of number correctly, having $75K tied up in cars is insane for the vast majority of people, no matter what kind of 'deal' it may have been.

#34 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hyundai lol

#35 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

We cant all do lambo's.

#36 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

If I'm understaning your choice of number correctly, having $75K tied up in cars is insane for the vast majority of people, no matter what kind of 'deal' it may have been.

I thought that maybe he'd want to get a new, tricked out Z4. The weather is warming up, after all.

#37 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,781 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

I was just joking. please tell me it was a buggatti. Ill be your best friend. Also remove the stick from your ass.

It was indeed a VW and the stick was on the floor. First six speed manual transmission VW offered in the US actually, one of the reasons I had to get it, I was a bit of a VW nut at the time. Aw heck I still am.

#38 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,389 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

Hyundai lol

lo........oh
http://www.caranddri...st-drive-review

#39 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

Hyundai has come a long one, I'd gladly own one.

#40 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,054 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hyundai has come a long one, I'd gladly own one.

Exactly.

I own my second one and love it....fantastic car.

Great quality....great price...great warranty.

I prefer to spend my money on more important things than overpriced cars.....like saving for my kid's education....saving for my retirement....nice home....etc

#41 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:15 AM

My cousin sells them at Parkway Hyundai in Wilmington and swears by them. He's a very straight shooter and from the research I did trying to help my MIL buy a new car I came away very impressed.

#42 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:15 AM

Count me in as someone who owns a Hyundai as well. I am in car sales and work for a corporation that owns every major car brand and allows me to get the best possible deal on any car I want.

Hyundai is the best bang for the buck out there and anyone with a clue is well aware of this.

#43 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

I was going to write up a long thread defending Hyundai as a owner of one and 7 year salesmen of them but those who blindly hate Hyundai are too ignorant and not worth the time.

#44 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,054 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Count me in as someone who owns a Hyundai as well. I am in car sales and work for a corporation that owns every major car brand and allows me to get the best possible deal on any car I want.

Hyundai is the best bang for the buck out there and anyone with a clue is well aware of this.

I owned an Azerra for about 4 years....NEVER had a single issue (not even small ones).

Traded it in three years ago for a loaded Vera Cruz (needed the space for the family). Absolutely love it and have not had a single issue.

My wife and I have owned Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, etc. And, by FAR the Hyundai is the best quality vehicle we have owned.

Not to mention that my neighbor sells them and gives all of his friends SWEET deals. There are 6 people living on our street who have bought a car from him in the last few years....not to mention that i have hooked up about 5 of my friends with his deal.

Also got an incredible extended warranty through him.

Base warranty is 5 year 60,000 miles (bumper to bumper)....best in the industry.

For only $450 I extended this to 10 years and 100,000 miles (bumper to bumper). Definitely can't beat that deal.

#45 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:28 AM

You get yours at Fort Mill Madhatter?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.