Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The REAL Best Way to Kill off Racism

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, no.

I'm not sure if Daddy Uncle is serious, but given his erratic posting I am inclined to lean toward yes.

As ridiculously ignorant as this is, the sad truth is a large percentage of the population shares this idea.

I disagree with the notion that celebrating a certain heritage is exclusionary to all others.

Heck, I enjoy looking back at my Scottish heritage. Why would I deny others that same right?

I'm not bothered by things like Black history Month.

Saint Patricks Day, on the other hand... :unsure:

Whoa there. St. Patty's day is off limits. You don't want pissed off gingers.

Posted

Whoa there. St. Patty's day is off limits. You don't want pissed off gingers.

The Scots and the Irish aren't exactly the best of friends :lol:

In reality though, I don't have any actual enmity toward the Irish (or anyone else) myself, though I joke about disliking the Irish because of my heritage. Ditto the British.

I would add I've done my part for cross-cultural understanding by dating a Bucs fan. Still haven't dated a Saint or Falcon fan though.

Posted

The Scots and the Irish aren't exactly the best of friends :lol:

In reality though, I don't have any actual enmity toward the Irish (or anyone else) myself, though I joke about disliking the Irish because of my heritage. Ditto the British.

I would add I've done my part for cross-cultural understanding by dating a Bucs fan. Still haven't dated a Saint or Falcon fan though.

I have a great appreciation for both. Plus I like to consume vast quantities of alcohol.

Honestly I could forget the Bucs are even a rival, they are harmless and practically make fun of themselves.

Posted

Can you imagine having a WET or a Whites only dating website or a white history month?

i googled "white entertainment television" and found this

http://www.stormfron.../forum/t856897/

check it out, you'll find plenty of like-minded people brave enough to declare that the straight white man is the true victim of discrimination here in america

Posted

i googled "white entertainment television" and found this

http://www.stormfron.../forum/t856897/

check it out, you'll find plenty of like-minded people brave enough to declare that the straight white man is the true victim of discrimination here in america

This is like when Paul Ryan views himself as Anti-Establishment. "I listen to Rage Against The Machine!"

Or Ive seen their t-shirts at Target.

Posted

WET = CMT

duh