Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Bad day for female kicker hopeful Silberman

92 posts in this topic

this entire thread could be submitted to a sociology class as a final paper on interplaying social dynamics and ideological bases

1 person likes this

I feel bad. Good for her though, to go out there and do it. Nothing but respect. You can't make fun of her. Just can't

this thread really makes me sick because the way some of you act

what an attention ***** i could kick better than that with my non-dominant leg while facing the wrong direction lol "rape" heh heh

*clicks 'post'*

*eats cheetos*

*wheezes*

1 person likes this

When did Brucie get out of prison?

In all seriousness this was a joke. Did you hear 1 of her answers how she hoped video games would prepare her physically for the NFL. And I'm an all star QB because I throw 5500+ yards and 55+ tds a season in madden.

No one has mentioned the part about her doing push-ups and crunches during her 30-minute warm-up and not kicking a single ball...this seems like a huge joke to me. Better get that upper body strong for your kicking tryout!! That's a shame...I was rooting for her. She just kind of annoys me now.

I don't care about her quad injury, she could have found a way to prepare herself for this moment if she wanted to. Like someone else said before, her technique is laughable...she had zero follow-through on either kick.

Like someone else said, if she was already hurting before the kick, doing a pre-kick wouldn't make sense.

Nope, not in the slightest

Could it have hurt a little bit?

yes

but if she at all deserved to be there, she still would have kicked it further, injury or not

Im glad you could provide your doctoral expertise.

Made my week. Couldn't stop laughing at her. The whole thing was a joke from the beginning and she capped it off beautifully.

Such a dog and pony show. The media loves to throw softballs and you eat that poo up.

she set the bar pretty fuggin low for the next girl that tries out....setting the bar low is an understatment, she dug a hole and buried that mug.

didnt this exact thing happen in an episode of its always sunny in philadelphia

Well Dee actually punted the ball about 80 yards before hurting herself and they got to meet Donovan Mcnabb.

She did it for the lulz. Of course this bein the huddle the idiots come out in mass to bitch about affirmative action (What does that have to do with anything?) and make a few lighthearted rape joke (that aren't really jokes).