Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

OFFICIAL "Fire Dunlap" THREAD

16 posts in this topic

It's not completely what they think. It's that they've been ran into the ground by Dunnlap's practices. It was a real worry before the season. Dunlap's manage to run biz into the ground and considering how in shape he is. It's saying something and its not good.

That sir is false. I watch their practices. They don't practice any harder than what they did under any previous coach or harder than what any other coach in the NBA would do. He may has worked them to death mentally. NOT physically. He isn't retarded.

That sir is false. I watch their practices. They don't practice any harder than what they did under any previous coach or harder than what any other coach in the NBA would do. He may has worked them to death mentally. NOT physically. He isn't retarded.

Most coaches don't run 4-5 hour long practices, which has been reported by the media and beat reporters. Normal NBA practice run 2 hours, Dunlap is in the 3 hour range with some going 4 hours. Now take into account his practices run players hard both mentally and physically. Add that up over a season and thats running a team into the ground.

I don't know that the coach really matters, they're just short of talent.

Bump

meh I don't know if he can be accurately judged after one year with the talent available