Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Which 2013 O-Line combo gives us the best chance to win more that 7 games?

86 posts in this topic

1) Gross-Silatolu-Kalil-Cooper-Bell

2) Gross-Silatolu-Kalil-Warmack-Bell

3) Gross-Silatolu-Kalil-Bell-#14 Pick

4) Gross-Silatolu-Kalil-FA-#14 Pick

5) #14 Pick-Silatolu-Kalil-Bell-Gross

6) #14 Pick-Silatolu-Kalil-FA-Gross

7) Gross-Silatolu-Kalil-Hangartner-Bell

I would take #2 but move Gross to the right side and add a quality LT somehow

Bells played good

Um, no. Letting guys fly past you without getting your hands on them, giving them a free full speed shot at Cam is not playing "good".

best option...

Gross, Amini, Kalil, FA, FA.

best option...

And address LT next year?

Hmm, Campbell in the mix? Interesting.

I believe Campbell deserves a shot, and I think his athleticism would really work well with Cam's mobility.

I believe Campbell deserves a shot, and I think his athleticism would really work well with Cam's mobility.

My only concern with him is you can't fix stupid and apparently he is not the sharpest knife of the bunch.

I would like to start off with 7 gradually working any draft picks into the rotation until they are clearly better. In the meantime I would be fine with picking up a few FA veterans as well. We tried starting rookies with Bell in 2011 and Silatolu in 2012 and each time it held us back. I don't like starting rookies unless we have to. We have been spoiled with Newton and Kuechly assuming every number 1 pick will be awesome and that is actually the exception year 1 not the norm.

My only concern with him is you can't fix stupid and apparently he is not the sharpest knife of the bunch.

Learning disability and stupid are two different things. The guy scored a 18 on the Wonderlic, which isn't amazing of course, but for a guy that plays O-Line and has a disability, is more then sufficient.

#4 for me. I really hope one of the LT's is still on the board when we pick. I like the Vasquez signing too. A right side with Vasquez and Johnson would be miles ahead of Hangman and Bell.

Thomas-Warmack-Kalil-Evans-Vollmer

And address LT next year?

Yep. Gross is still solid. Amini not being a green rookie will allow Gross not to look so bad, b/c he wasn't.

If they draft a future LT he should start at RT (like Gross did to begin his career). Get the most out of Gross and try to improve at RT.

best option...

my vote.