18 replies to this topic

#16 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Best looking draft that I've seen, and would go to bed a happy camper if it happened. I am apprehensive that either of the first two picks are there when we pick though unfortunately. If Star doesn't check out, I doubt we would select him, and if he does check out positively, then I think he goes top-10. Honestly, Hopkins is quickly becoming my favorite WR in this draft. 6'1'' but built strong-tough, one of the highest verticals, great route runner, committed run blocker and is more game fast than clocked fast. I think if he puts in an above average pro day, he goes in the mid-late 20's.... Minnesota, New England, SF. Again, I really like this mock if it were to come to fruition.... kudos to you sir.

#17 BigBeezy

BigBeezy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

Really solid draft. Would have no complaints about this at all.

#18 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Would be very happy with this draft.

#19 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

I'd love this draft, but it isn't going to happen. Star's somewhat realistic, but odds are that if his heart condition isn't actually a problem, teams will become aware of this and he'll return to his previous ranking. Not a chance DeAndre Hopkins lasts that long barring an injury or arrest. Marquess Wilson has natural talent, but some very serious personal issues that could easily cause locker room problems, so although that late I wouldn't hate it, I'd prefer if he never wore our jersey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com