Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chiefs tag Albert, what to do with first pick?

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/04/chiefs-tag-branden-albert-sign-dwayne-bowe/

will they go another direction now that QB and LT have been covered? Trade down?

Posted · Report post

[img]http://blog.eastbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/chance-warmack-under-armour-renegade.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

They will have to go defense with the first pick. I don't think anyone is willing to trade down, because no one is worth trading down for. I imagine if they run a 3-4 defense and Jarvis Jones have a great pro day (and he checks out medically), Jarvis Jones will be the first pick. If not, then Dee Milliner perhaps.

Posted · Report post

I think trading down is a definite possibility. But if they hold on to the pick I think it will be Dee Milliner, Star Lotulelei, if healthy, or Shariff Floyd.

They already have to young guards that are pretty solid in Jeff Allen and Jon Asamoah, so I don't think Warmack is in play.

Posted · Report post

I think it's still Joeckel.

Posted · Report post

yeah this just means that those top DL are in play as well as Luke and Geno. maybe even Matt.

Posted · Report post

Still should be Joeckel. Wouldn't be surprised if Albert moves to the right side.

Posted · Report post

I was sort of hoping this would drop one of the OLineman on down to us, namely Lane.

Posted · Report post

They will move down. Someone will def move up. Maybe Arizona, Bills, Philly, Oak? For Joeckel or Geno.

But if they stay, it's Joeckel. Eric Winston is aging.

Posted · Report post

Don't think there is a chance in the world that Geno will go number 1.

Posted · Report post

As I said in another thread,

1. Cut Tyson Jackson. He has a MONSTER contract, one that he hasn't really earned.

2. Draft Shariff FLoyd.

3. Go fill some needs in FA. They'll have a lot more money to work with once they cut Jackson.

Posted · Report post

no fuging way Shariff Floyd should go #1 overall. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Completely over-valuing him. He isn't in the top 20 as far as prospects for this draft goes.