Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Rockets

Golf Boys - 2.oh

20 posts in this topic

Ouch.

I am breaking out the clubs next week for sure. Low 60s all week.

Just signed up for the club's member-guest in June and I need to move my handicap up enough to sufficiently sandbag.

I am a walking disaaster. I play raqcuetball a couple of times a week and I went for a ball and couldn't stop and slammed my head and shoulder into the wall at the same time. They say I was out cold and laying on the ground twitching for about 45 seconds which I of course don't remember. Anyway, it looks and feels a lot better than it did and I think all my motion will come back to my shoulder also. If this has screwed me over as far as playing golf, I will be pissed off.

That sucks man, I hope it gets better... if it's any consolation me having surgery on my rotator didn't affect my golf at all.

Now I haven't played much this winter because it's been cold, but I can play whenever I want and my shoulder doesn't affect my swing at all. So get that thing taken care of if you need to.

I laughed.

At the video and JR trying to run through a wall. Sounds like something I'd do, but you didn't end up with a concussion.

I laughed.

At the video and JR trying to run through a wall. Sounds like something I'd do, but you didn't end up with a concussion.

Oh I had a concussion allright. They gave me the ol' what year is it and who is the president questions and my answers when mumbled where something along the lines of "peanut butter frogs" and "My spleen tastes like chicken". Both of which I believe to be incorrect.

Oh I had a concussion allright. They gave me the ol' what year is it and who is the president questions and my answers when mumbled where something along the lines of "peanut butter frogs" and "My spleen tastes like chicken". Both of which I believe to be incorrect.

Did you bust a hole in the wall with your noggin?

My next one will be no. 4 that we know of....and they say football players are having more concussions. People obviously haven't heard much about full contact science labs.

Spleens taste like mushrooms. FYI.

My next one will be no. 4 that we know of....and they say football players are having more concussions. People obviously haven't heard much about full contact science labs.

Spleens taste like mushrooms. FYI.

LOL...Pretty sure that was my first one.

only you JR!!!

I know we have some golf fans on here.....Crane, Fowler, Watson and Mahan are back.

http://youtu.be/iiiOqybRvsM

Damn that poo was funny

Goin button up goin button up goin bubba bubba bubba button up

Ha!

If I want funny golf I look at the PGA joke that is Rory Mcilroy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6xsx76hU0

World's #1! Dies_Laughing_emoticon.gif