Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golf Boys - 2.oh

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I laughed.

At the video and JR trying to run through a wall. Sounds like something I'd do, but you didn't end up with a concussion.

Posted

I laughed.

At the video and JR trying to run through a wall. Sounds like something I'd do, but you didn't end up with a concussion.

Oh I had a concussion allright. They gave me the ol' what year is it and who is the president questions and my answers when mumbled where something along the lines of "peanut butter frogs" and "My spleen tastes like chicken". Both of which I believe to be incorrect.

Posted

Oh I had a concussion allright. They gave me the ol' what year is it and who is the president questions and my answers when mumbled where something along the lines of "peanut butter frogs" and "My spleen tastes like chicken". Both of which I believe to be incorrect.

Did you bust a hole in the wall with your noggin?

Posted

My next one will be no. 4 that we know of....and they say football players are having more concussions. People obviously haven't heard much about full contact science labs.

Spleens taste like mushrooms. FYI.

Posted

My next one will be no. 4 that we know of....and they say football players are having more concussions. People obviously haven't heard much about full contact science labs.

Spleens taste like mushrooms. FYI.

LOL...Pretty sure that was my first one.

Posted

only you JR!!!

Posted

I know we have some golf fans on here.....Crane, Fowler, Watson and Mahan are back.

http://youtu.be/iiiOqybRvsM

Damn that poo was funny

Goin button up goin button up goin bubba bubba bubba button up

Ha!

Posted

If I want funny golf I look at the PGA joke that is Rory Mcilroy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6xsx76hU0

World's #1! Dies_Laughing_emoticon.gif