Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marc Staal just took a puck to the face...

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

rolling around on the ground, kicking his legs around for a while. Taken to the locker room. Hope he is ok. Looks like it could be severe. Hope he wears a visor next time.

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't be surprised if he lost his vision in his eye. That is the worst I've seen happen in a long time.

Posted · Report post

Wow. Hope he's alright and it didn't damage his eye itself. I have no doubt that it at the very least broke his cheek/orbital bone.

Posted · Report post

The team hadn't taken him to the hospital as of Midnight last night, so I don't think anything's broken. If indeed nothing was broken from that, he's very lucky and it's good to hear that he's probably ok.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2013/03/06/marc_staal_eye_injury_new_york_rangers_say_incident_was_scary.html

Posted · Report post

Disgustingly scary hope it doesn't affect Eric and Jordan's play.

Posted · Report post

Visors should be mandatory. I don't care what the players say. Football used to not have facemasks. Players thought it was macho. They will get over it.

Posted · Report post

yeah hope he is ok, he will be a hurricane one day

Posted · Report post

Some day I dream that we will see Eric, Jordan, Jared, and Marc all on the ice at the same time.

Posted · Report post

Some day I dream that we will see Eric, Jordan, Jared, and Marc all on the ice at the same time.

Haha yeah I think it will happen one day, I dream one day all 4 jerseys will hang from the rafters

Posted · Report post

^^

Hopefully it's because they deserve their spots and not because we're trying to have a family reunion.

Posted · Report post

The only way Jared makes it is if it's a family reunion.