Photo
- - - - -

Bucky Brooks' latest mock (has us passing on Patterson). Hmmph.

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#196 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

Just about any point can be disputed. Opinions are not validated until time shows who was right or wrong. Stop thumping yourself on the chest. Your opinions aren't valid, they are just opinions. And in case you didn't know:

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

I'm not thumping my chest. I'm doing the same thing you're doing debating.

#197 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

You just proved my point. Do you not remember me giving my opinions over and over again? This has already been discussed. My point is to just lay off a bit and let other people chime in. Just chill out man. We all know how you feel about Patterson already.

It's called beating a dead horse...but whatever you probably will get angry and start some bullshit up again that is pointless. So have fun!

Wait a minute. Who the fug made you the topic coordinator? So you get to decide who can and who can't post about a topic? Or for how long they can do it.

What about replying (which is what I've been doing) when people quote my post and ask me a question? Is that OK??

#198 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,677 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

Wait a minute. Who the fug made you the topic coordinator? So you get to decide who can and who can't post about a topic? Or for how long they can do it.

What about replying (which is what I've been doing) when people quote my post and ask me a question? Is that OK??

Absolutely not, ignored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.