Photo
- - - - -

Bucky Brooks' latest mock (has us passing on Patterson). Hmmph.

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#11 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

I have a feeling all those OL won't go in the top 10

I hope there is one for us to take, easily the cream of the crop this year. Not saying biggest need, but Johnson, Joeckel, Fisher, Warmack, and Cooper are easily the best and safest players in round 1.

#12 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Sheldon Richardson and Floyd at DT are going high in mocks for a reason..they have the tools to actually be dominant in the NFL...not so fast:Fletcher Cox,Donatari Poe and Michael Brockers..

This class has legit DT talent outside of Star. Patterson is good too so I would not hate the pick.

#13 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Sheldon Richardson and Floyd at DT are going high in mocks for a reason..they have the tools to actually be dominant in the NFL...not so fast:Fletcher Cox,Donatari Poe and Michael Brockers..

This class has legit DT talent outside of Star. Patterson is good too so I would not hate the pick.

#14 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

So, who was the amazing QB at Tennessee and how was his blocking?

#15 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

I think Patterson will be a player in the NFL for someone and he will likely be chosen in the first round. The issue for us is he the definite BPA for us at 14?? Much of that will depend on whether we have any cap space to do anything in free agency before the draft. If not, then Gettleman has already said that protecting Newton was a primary goal which suggest OL. Secondly we have bug needs at corner especially if we don't sign Munnerlyn. The issue is really how does a receiver fit in our needs and whether we see him as a dominant must have guy if he is available or whether he is a want but not a critical need at that point.

It isn't whether we want him but does he trump everything else.

#16 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

Gah, if we missed Loutlelei by a pick I'd be bummed. If all those offensive linemen are gone, I'd take a long look at the safety from Texas then decide on him, Fluker, or Patterson. I just don't know much about Richardson, honestly.

#17 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

Patterson is a kick returner and is not worth picking at 14. He jumps to catch almost any ball thrown at him using his body instead of just catching with his hands. This style of play will not work in the NFL.

#18 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• LocationDa City
HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

Patterson had 1 year of major college football coaching, and still lead the SEC in all purpose yards. every mistake he is getting hit for, is correctable with coaching. people dont like the compare but he does remind you of a poor man Julio Jones.almost the same body type and athleticism. the big difference in the 2 is Julio had 3 years at Bama, getting the proper coaching compared to Cordarrelle having 1 year.

he is more than just a KR.

#19 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

Patterson had 1 year of major college football coaching, and still lead the SEC in all purpose yards. every mistake he is getting hit for, is correctable with coaching. people dont like the compare but he does remind you of a poor man Julio Jones.almost the same body type and athleticism. the big difference in the 2 is Julio had 3 years at Bama, getting the proper coaching compared to Cordarrelle having 1 year.

he is more than just a KR.

But but I read his stats (once) and they didn't look as good as would like...

#20 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:54 AM

I am so tired of seeing these clowns mock Richardson to us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users