Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin Hunter Generating First-Round Buzz

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Its called an exaggeration for comedy sake. You take everything so literally. Obviously 90% of your posts aren't about Patterson, but you always comment on him whenever he is brought up bashing him. Chill dude.

So wait you can make a joke about me using a exaggeration but I can't joke about the exaggeration????

You call bashing I call just pointing out his flaws.

Posted

So wait you can make a joke about me using a exaggeration but I can't joke about the exaggeration????

You call bashing I call just pointing out his flaws.

You lost me. You are exaggerating about Patterson?

Posted

You lost me. You are exaggerating about Patterson?

No I was joking about your exaggeration of my 5,000 post being mostly about Patterson.

What's really funny is I did the same thing last year about Stephen Hill and caught the same flack.

Posted

No I was joking about your exaggeration of my 5,000 post being mostly about Patterson.

What's really funny is I did the same thing last year about Stephen Hill and caught the same flack.

Ohhhhh, gotcha. I just wouldn't compare the two, but it is cheap fun bickering with you.

Posted

Ohhhhh, gotcha. I just wouldn't compare the two, but it is cheap fun bickering with you.

It's all fun and games until a LA douchbag gets involved.

Posted

koolkatluke, is English your 2nd language?

Posted

Koolkatluke, you lose all crediability when you said Robert Woods would be better then Patterson. Please show me Woods doing anything special, other then playing against a crappy conference's defenses; just another USC bust.

Posted

It's all fun and games until a LA douchbag gets involved.

true...only because the bay area is 100x better.

Posted

koolkatluke, is English your 2nd language?

Yes!! But I learned the word Dumb ass early.

Posted

Koolkatluke, you lose all crediability when you said Robert Woods would be better then Patterson. Please show me Woods doing anything special, other then playing against a crappy conference's defenses; just another USC bust.

Woods is a more polished WR right now. Has better hands and has a longer history of production and experience in a pro style offense. He had a good combine and is more ready to step in and battle for a starting job in the pro's. Now tell me why Patterson is so much better without using stuff you see in high light films?

Posted

Yes!! But I learned the word Dumb ass early.

crucial word to know

Posted

crucial word to know

Specially when talking to some people.