Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherman

Falcons interested in Revis.

53 posts in this topic

I did not read all of the posts, but this is why we need another legit threat at WR. Revis would take SS out of the picture without a double team.

Coming off an speed killing injury with no pass rush? Who cares?

HAHAHAH I'd love it if this happened.

IDK if anyone has realized this yet but having the best secondary in the NFL means jack poo if your front 4 are ignorable.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was posturing to help with contract negotiations with Brent Grimes.

they're not getting him but if they did i'm fine with it- they are going to have to shell out huge deals to him and ryan----also he is coming off an ACL tear....no guarantees in coming back from that anytime soon (see:Thomas Davis)

Has not so far. Hurney has done far worse to our team. Than again he traded away our picks as well.

Never mentioned hurney, and I know it hasn't, but i think it will. time will tell..

So the Falcons get Revis. Next the question is, who does he cover? Smith, or Cordarelle Patterson?? *cam smile*

I don't care. Let them trade all the rest of their draft picks. They have no future.

The Falcons dont have any interest and the 49ers dont have any interest.. Revis is stuck.

Wouldn't mind it if the Falcons had to give up a 1st and 2nd rounder to inherit a $10+ million cap guy. Guess they could always use Matty Arse to create a pass rush.

I hope the Falcan'ts do give up multiple high draft choices for Revis.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let them do it.

And let Bierman/Babineaux/Jerry remain starters on their DL and Dent/Nicholas in their LB corps.

That would be effin' awesome not to upgrade their weeeeeeeeeeak front-seven on defense.

I've never hated someone or something so much as the Falcons. Even more than the kid that spit in my face in the 4th grade.