Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherman

Falcons interested in Revis.

53 posts in this topic

Ask yourself if the Niners tuck their tale to the reality of facing Seattle's defense twice a year. And did it stop them? We will persevere from all odds, it'll only make us better!

Ask yourself if the Niners tuck their tale to the reality of facing Seattle's defense twice a year. And did it stop them? We will persevere from all odds, it'll only make us better!

i look at the falcons and see 250 yards rushing tbh

i look at the falcons and see 250 yards rushing tbh

Yeah... people keep saying they believe the Falcants will draft a RB or a TE with their 1st round pick.

It would make me happy as hell to see that.

They need to go Defense. They need a DT even worse than we do. And none of their DE's could even carry CJ or Kraken's jock. Hell, I'd hazard a guess to say that Alexander is better than any of their DE's already.

1 person likes this

I actually hope they get Revis bc he will tear the team apart with his huge ever changing contract demands..and just Im the team attitude.

Revis is great but after commiting tons of money to Ryan, White and Julio due...huge need for some elite pass rushers...Revis will really kill any cap space there and possibly make the team lose focus on the playoffs with Revis holdout talks.