270 replies to this topic

#161 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRaleigh,NC
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

does your income place you in the top 1% of earners in america? top 5%? if not, is it because you're not very smart or is it because you don't work very hard? it's gotta be one or the other, or so i've been led to believe by both you and noted scholar madhatter

My income places me in the top 5% of earners my age.

I've decided speaking to you in logical way is clearly impossible due to your preconceived notions and clear jealousy of wealth that someone of your limited motivation and talent can possibly achieve.

#162 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• LocationRaleigh,NC
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

You're not the brightest bulb in the box are you?

A box of rocks has more attentive learning ability than he does.

#163 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnorth carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

My income places me in the top 5% of earners my age.

I've decided speaking to you in logical way is clearly impossible due to your preconceived notions and clear jealousy of wealth that someone of your limited motivation and talent can possibly achieve.

I was born poor and will probably die poor. and you'll never hear me complain. And i congratulate anyone on hard-earned wealth. Poor people used to look out for one another. they were eager to assist and give cause they never worried about what someone else had. they were just gracious for the blessings they did have. if rich people wanted to be greedy, fine, we had each other. But now, just sound like a bunch of haters to me. What goes around comes around. and i believe these people have no idea what they are asking for.

#164 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• LocationRaleigh,NC
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

I was born poor and will probably die poor. and you'll never hear me complain. And i congratulate anyone on hard-earned wealth. Poor people used to look out for one another. they were eager to assist and give cause they never worried about what someone else had. they were just gracious for the blessings they did have. if rich people wanted to be greedy, fine, we had each other. But now, just sound like a bunch of haters to me. What goes around comes around. and i believe these people have no idea what they are asking for.

I was also born dirt poor, they used to give a poo about each other these days they just want more more more, Everything I have achieved I did in spite of growing up in a trailer park.

People like cantrell are the problem.

#165 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

uhhh it needs to be blown up because it doesn't actually work like you guys would like people to believe. the whole slavery, jim crow, and institutional racism just exacerbates the problem for certain people, but to suggest that my argument has ever been "capitalism has failed because slavery happened" is laughable

I'll get to the rest of it later, but I'm interested to hear more about this part.

Is part of the reason people still struggle along the poverty line is because of institutional racism in our system? I assume you're referring specifically to blacks in this case when you say "certain people," right?

#166 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Cantrell's clearly not dumb. But he is really misguided.

#167 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• LocationILM
Administrators

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

**BYARHAHRHAEHRAEHEH The Harder I Pound my Keys the BEtter It WilL Sound UNFAIR Racists F White people P bad Economy!!! BALAHAHHAHAHHGEEUURURURRRR***

#168 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationnorth carolina
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

I was also born dirt poor, they used to give a poo about each other these days they just want more more more, Everything I have achieved I did in spite of growing up in a trailer park.

People like cantrell are the problem.

I ain't asking for nothing if I can't get it on my own. and theres nothing wrong with that.

#169 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• LocationRaleigh,NC
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

I ain't asking for nothing if I can't get it on my own. and theres nothing wrong with that.

Sorry if you thought that was directed at you it was a generalization.

I am the same way if I didn't earn it I don't want it.

#170 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

**BYARHAHRHAEHRAEHEH The Harder I Pound my Keys the BEtter It WilL Sound UNFAIR Racists F White people P bad Economy!!! BALAHAHHAHAHHGEEUURURURRRR***

QFT

Best post I have seen around here in quite a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users