#1 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

Trying to block King Barack's CIA nominee until the drone strike policy is clarified. Been speaking about 2 hours now, changing subjects every 2-3 minutes. I guess he'll have to go pee sooner or later.

http://www.washingto...tion-cia-direc/

#2 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,393 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

Better than those fake filibusters...

Someone get that man a phonebook.

It's not going to stop the vote...but fun nonetheless. I mean...nothing else is getting done in the Senate.

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,084 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

Why would a King care about flibusters?

#4 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Good Question

#5 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,706 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

So libs are for shooting Americans with drones? Or cannot say anything positive about a Pub?

Or, is it the ole, "anything Obama does is okay with me" deal? Any Dem lawmakers upset with it?

#6 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

This filibuster just went bipartisan. Sen. Ron Wyden, a Democrat from Oregon is now taking over the filibuster.

#7 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Rand Paul should read the constitution during his filibuster. It seems as though King Barack and the majority of our leaders in DC never have.

#8 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,706 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

This filibuster just went bipartisan. Sen. Ron Wyden, a Democrat from Oregon is now taking over the filibuster.

Good, glad to hear that. Love to see more from both sides jump in.

#9 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'm loving it. People are starting to realize that the United States really is becoming a totalitarian state withe the CIA mafia at the helm.

#10 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,747 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

So libs are for shooting Americans with drones? Or cannot say anything positive about a Pub?

Or, is it the ole, "anything Obama does is okay with me" deal? Any Dem lawmakers upset with it?

I'm not ok with drone warfare on American citizens.

Glad you are starting to stick up for the rights of citizens...your HRC sticker is in the mail

#11 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,706 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

I'm not ok with drone warfare on American citizens.

Glad you are starting to stick up for the rights of citizens...your HRC sticker is in the mail

as opposed to the times I have been against their rights? As in....

#12 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,084 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

Scenario: An American citizen is discovered preparing an attack on something inside the US. In order to prevent an attack, a drone is used instead of ground forces for some reason. Would you give Obama "a pass" on that if he didn't order the attack? Or call him a spineless liberal?

This is why there is not a definitive "no" - because we want to let everyone know that you are not going to get a lot of extra time by using an American citizen to do your dirty work.

Does it suck? Yes. Do I like it? Not Really. But saying something completely negative when asked about this would be unethical.

#13 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,706 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

So you have enough evidence to know all the information you describe above, assuming you didn't just get the info all at one time and 5 mins before the attack, and you need to blow an American to smithereens?

Why not pick him up as you do now. Has there been ANY situation that would require this? You guys almost turned inside out on the Patriot Act. Hate to snoop, but okay to blow you away?

#14 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

haha stirs taking imaginary shots at libs again

As a liberal, I dont support all the drone strikes, and I think the program has grown far bigger than it needs to be. Unfortunately most people dont seem to agree with me

http://livewire.talk...r-drone-program

Seventy-one percent of Americans — including 78 percent of Republicans and 70 percent of Democrats — said they support the use of drones against suspected terrorists. Only 20 percent of respondents said they are opposed.

The poll showed a more divided public on the matter of the U.S. government killing its own citizens if they are suspected of terrorist activities, but a plurality of 49 percent said it is in favor of the measure while 38 percent said they are opposed. Fifty-eight percent of Republicans and 48 percent of Democrats said they back the targeting of suspected American terrorists

#15 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

Wanting our firearms, wanting to bomb/watch us with drones. Hard to not see where we are headed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com