85 replies to this topic

#31 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

I was against Bush with his bullsh*t patriot act and I am against Obamas pushing it the next step forward. I'm gonna guess the line draggers will be agaisnt our liberties depending on the red or blue in the whitehouse..

#32 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

we've been killing noncombatants for years. it sucks when you could feasibly end up being the victim of an unwarranted drone strike, eh?

Don't put words in my mouth, thanks. When have I ever condoned that, got a quote of mine or are you talking out of your ass?

#33 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,274 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

No matter what this is an unacceptable method of operation due to it's abusive potential.

it's been unacceptable from the start; this is only the next logical step in the war on terror. this is what those millions of hippies were protesting about ~10 years ago

#34 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,274 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Don't put words in my mouth, thanks. When have I ever condoned that, got a quote of mine or are you talking out of your ass?

i fail to see how i "put words in your mouth" in the post you quoted

we have literally been killing the poo out of noncombatants for years and now you're acting like this is surprising

#35 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

it's been unacceptable from the start; this is only the next logical step in the war on terror. this is what those millions of hippies were protesting about ~10 years ago

They've protested it throughout history. They just haven't always been "hippies."

#36 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

You put words into my mouth by your quote. If that was not your intent I apologize.

#37 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,274 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

They've protested it throughout history. They just haven't always been "hippies."

i used "hippy" facetiously as that's what they were derisively referred to as when they (correctly) protested the "war on an idea"

anyway i just don't think that the use of drones in america should evoke some higher level of repulsion to their use than what i've already experienced, having learned of their destruction in the middle east. words like "noncombatants" don't phase me bc, like i said earlier, we've been killing the poo out of noncombatants forever. and words like "innocent american citizens" don't pull at my heartstrings any more or less than "innocent afghan citizens" or really "innocent (anywhere) civilians"

#38 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Rand needs to stop this before Obama comes and knocks him over the head with that nobel peace prize.

I've emailed Lidsey Graham why he was eating at Obamas dinner while Rand was eating a snickers and fighting for our liberties.. Can't wait for his auto response...

#39 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

Double post

#40 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Entering the 12th hour now. Other senators are joining in. Godspeed to all the participants. Break Strom Thurmond's record!

#41 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

Going on hour 12

Stand With Rand

#42 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,274 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

#standwithrand and #whitepeopleactivities are both trending on twitter

lol

#43 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

Dick Durbin is trying his best to stop it by saying that a committee is supposed to have a constitutional hearing on this subject in the morning.

#44 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

Entering the 12th hour now. Other senators are joining in. Godspeed to all the participants. Break Strom Thurmond's record!

I Hope he beats that racist democrat records A*s.

Its nice to see him getting more support with this filibuster, the most people I've seen on the floor all night.

On another forum I frequent they have sent him (Rand) a few pizzas, security wouldn't let the delivery guys through or get him the delivery. One delivery guy waited 45 mins before he had to leave. They ended up giving the pizzas to security who let them park with their flashers on outside the building.

#45 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

Yeah I heard some fellow senators put a few pieces of food on his desk for him. When he yields for questions, that's when he takes his bathroom breaks. They're basically tag teaming to keep the filibuster going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com