Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke VS UNC Saturday

126 posts in this topic

Posted

You continue to contradict yourself.

I also love how you talk about Carolina being held to a different standard, despite the continuous poo that is being dredged up about their athletics programs, rape prevention, etc.

Plus, don't you have to BE A STUDENT OR ALUMNI to be held to this farce of a higher standard?

Are you saying that if I walk into a Wal-Mart and pick up a UNC t-shirt like you did as soon as I put it on I'm held to a different standard? What standard is that exactly? The Wal-Mart bandwagon hill-billy standard? Please explain, I'm intrigued by your idiocy.

Enjoy WATCHING the TAR HEEL game today!

HOW

SWEET

IT

IS.

Posted

Facts are facts

You are correct.

FACT: Duke is at home watching the Tar Heels today.

Posted

Good job. You get a gold star.

Posted

Actually they better be practicing, not watching games.

Posted

Actually they better be practicing, not watching games.

practice!?

Posted

You continue to contradict yourself.

I also love how you talk about Carolina being held to a different standard, despite the continuous poo that is being dredged up about their athletics programs, rape prevention, etc.

Plus, don't you have to BE A STUDENT OR ALUMNI to be held to this farce of a higher standard?

Are you saying that if I walk into a Wal-Mart and pick up a UNC t-shirt like you did as soon as I put it on I'm held to a different standard? What standard is that exactly? The Wal-Mart bandwagon hill-billy standard? Please explain, I'm intrigued by your idiocy.

Here's the higher standard.

post-972-0-79433400-1363699453_thumb.jpg