Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke VS UNC Saturday

126 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Meh...the whole team is flat. Can't hit anything. This is the one thing I don't like about perimeter oriented teams, if you're off you can get smoked.

But on the bright side, dook is perimeter oriented and all they need is one cold night in the NCAA tourney and they're done...preferably against a 16 seed.

Posted · Report post

Zula....enjoy that 4th place finish in the ACC with the best team they've had in 50 years.

Posted · Report post

I could shoot better than they are tonight. That is not an exaggeration, I literally could shoot better.

Posted · Report post

They finally called Plumlee on the bull rush...guess they didn't see the first 5 or 6.

Posted · Report post

PROUD TO BE A DUKE BLUE DEVIL!!!

I just became a fan because they're winning and I saw a dark blue shirt I liked. I've got a jump on most of you UNC fans though since I've been on Duke's campus many times.

Posted · Report post

Be glad to have Meeks next year. Hopefully he can step in and play immediately. Really miss a post presence. McAdoo is all finesse and doesn't have any post moves.

Posted · Report post

Like I said above.. We flat out sucked ass tonight; Seth Curry couldn't miss, McAdoo couldn't defend Plumlee, and we sucked ass (needed to be mentioned twice)

Posted · Report post

They finally called Plumlee on the bull rush...guess they didn't see the first 5 or 6.

He learned it from Tyler.

Posted · Report post

Yeah DUKE!! Atta way baby. whew! Two wins over UNC, just love it! Duke seniors are 7-2 against UNC.

Posted · Report post

So Duke fans... Who all is leaving this year? I know Curry, Kelly, and Plumlee are seniors but any of the underclassmen going to the draft in your opinion?

Posted · Report post

well hopefully Wiggins saw how badly we needed him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So Duke fans... Who all is leaving this year? I know Curry, Kelly, and Plumlee are seniors but any of the underclassmen going to the draft in your opinion?

None Cook, Sulimon , Jefferson, MP3 and Murphy should all be coming back. And Harriston, Tyler aren't going to the league.