Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke VS UNC Saturday

126 posts in this topic

Posted

I see your point. I think Ryan is what he is. He will find a niche in the NBA.

I think that niche is referred to as the bench.

Posted

The only pro team Ryan Kelly will be playing on is located in China, Kazakhstan, or Israel.

Like I said earlier, Duke hit their shots. Carolina did not. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen.

Posted

The only pro team Ryan Kelly will be playing on is located in China, Kazakhstan, or Israel.

Like I said earlier, Duke hit their shots. Carolina did not. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen.

Derp explains all.

Did you forget the Carolina was playing at the Dean Dome? Did you forget Duke absolutely dominated you inside? Did you forget how terrible Hairston played defensively? Did you forget Duke was in coast and hold on to the lead for most of the game?

You can boil it all down to "they hit their shots and we didn't" if it makes you feel better, but you can dumb down every game to that. I guess it's expected for you to dumb it down; one does not learn much at West Hendersonville Tech.

Posted

You fuging moron if Miles Plumlee can be drafted Ryan is a for gone conclusion. Have you heard of a stretch 4? Maybe watch NBA basketball idiot.

2 people like this

Posted

Apparently neither of them watch basketball and prefer to live in their dream tarheel world.

Posted

You fuging moron if Miles Plumlee can be drafted Ryan is a for gone conclusion. Have you heard of a stretch 4? Maybe watch NBA basketball idiot.

You can't take anything mrtd says seriously, hell if we went back and looked at all the dumb stuff he has said we would fill up a whole separate thread. His best one was when he said Kelly had a Lis franc injury and was done for the year, how's that one worked out?

Posted

Hey bros & non bros -

Like I said congrats to the #3 dookies for beating an unranked, rebuilding Carolina team.

As far as "dumbing it down" like some obviously highly intelligent poster pointed out...it truly is that simple. Duke made their shots. Carolina didn't. Ball game.

Pulling for a rematch in the ACC tourney. Will be interesting to see how the Heels rebound after this! They went on a 6 game winning streak last time they lost to Duke this year. I think FSU takes care of business in the first round and it's difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season.

Posted

Hey bros & non bros -

Like I said congrats to the #3 dookies for beating an unranked, rebuilding Carolina team.

As far as "dumbing it down" like some obviously highly intelligent poster pointed out...it truly is that simple. Duke made their shots. Carolina didn't. Ball game.

Pulling for a rematch in the ACC tourney. Will be interesting to see how the Heels rebound after this! They went on a 6 game winning streak last time they lost to Duke this year. I think FSU takes care of business in the first round and it's difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season.

Just wanted to show a bunch of the moronic things that you said before this past season as proof why your opinion means absolutely nothing.

we have good players and a great coach.

I'm not calling for a NC this season, but we will be a helluva lot better than Duke will be, and that's a championship by itself.

/thread

If you think Carolina is going to be bad next year you are a fuging retard and there is no reason to continue a conversation with you.

You're showing your ass bigcatdaddy.

25 wins most def! I expect the ACC crown to come down to State and UNC. Virgina, FSU, Cuse will all be good as well. Maryland could surprise some people if Stoglin returns.

PS This is 3 posts from one thread littered with asinine statements. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the stupidity that comes from your brain.

2 people like this

Posted

goddamn what an idiot

Posted

To be fair if Hairston started the season we probably do win 25 games.

Posted

Munch putting homers in body bags.

R.I.P. Mr. Touchdown.

1 person likes this

Posted

To be fair if Hairston started the season we probably do win 25 games.

I know two games youd still lose.

1 person likes this