Duke VS UNC Saturday

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#101 Munch4455

Munch4455

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

I'm entitled to my opinion. Don't like it? Don't care. Sure a few things I said were incorrect (especially the part about State being a legitimate contender for the ACC crown), but those comments were from almost a full year ago and honestly I'm flattered you care so much about my humble opinion. Carolina fans are held to a much higher standard than everyone else especially Duke fans.

But like I've said before we win and lose with dignity and class.

So good luck Duke in both tourneys.

I doubt you'll be seeded against Lehigh again.

Says the guy who talks about schlongs and trannys every five posts.

Blaming the refs after just about every loss is anything but losing with dignity and class. The point of this whole exercise is that maybe you should think for 2 seconds before running your mouth all the time. And that was just 3 things I quoted, you are also the same person who was claiming Paige was going to come in and be a beast. You kept stating that he was a Mcdonald's All-American, and I specifically remember saying that just because a player is a McDonald's AA it doesn't magically make them good in college. Who was right, and who was wrong?

#102 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

the losing team always seems to win the battle of "class" or whatever and this is a scientific law.

see: state fans bitching about that grandma chant and so on. NO ONE CARES. take your damn loss and shut the fug up you crybaby.

Now on to ACC tourny talk you obsessed losers ---->

#103 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Let's not forget the dignity and class he shows by bragging about the sweater and watch he pretends to own, the school he pretends is 'his team', and how he comes in just about every NC State game day thread and makes stupid ass-clown comments before the game starts.

What class, what dignity.

#104 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Blaming the refs after just about every loss is anything but losing with dignity and class. The point of this whole exercise is that maybe you should think for 2 seconds before running your mouth all the time. And that was just 3 things I quoted, you are also the same person who was claiming Paige was going to come in and be a beast. You kept stating that he was a Mcdonald's All-American, and I specifically remember saying that just because a player is a McDonald's AA it doesn't magically make them good in college. Who was right, and who was wrong?

Blaming the refs? Don't recall saying that.

Please refer back to my post history that I bet you have saved as your homepage.

I only recall congratulating duke on beating an unranked, rebuilding UNC team. It's hard to lose when you make your shots and the other team dose not.

This is one of the best days of the year and you "fans" are more concerned about what some guy said on a message board a year ago. Pathetic. Sad.

Grow up, guy.

#105 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

the losing team always seems to win the battle of "class" or whatever and this is a scientific law.

see: state fans bitching about that grandma chant and so on. NO ONE CARES. take your damn loss and shut the fug up you crybaby.

Now on to ACC tourny talk you obsessed losers ---->

I agree with this 110%.

The grandma chant was very, very classless though and the criticism was not a reflection on the duke players. It was a fair, just criticism of the duke "fans" and of course K. He encourages this type if childish behavior.

Oh that's right, K didn't "hear" the chant or "see" Wojo headbutt an official the first Carolina/Duke game. I saw and heard both of these and I was sitting 20 ft away from my incredible entertainment center.

#106 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

I know two games youd still lose.

I agree, the Hurricanes are tough.

#107 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

I agree with this 110%.

The grandma chant was very, very classless though and the criticism was not a reflection on the duke players. It was a fair, just criticism of the duke "fans" and of course K. He encourages this type if childish behavior.

Oh that's right, K didn't "hear" the chant or "see" Wojo headbutt an official the first Carolina/Duke game. I saw and heard both of these and I was sitting 20 ft away from my incredible entertainment center.

That is ridiculous, you blame coach K for what some random fan says? That's like us blaming Roy for the idiotic statements you make. Come on son this is where you should have taken the advice earlier and thought 2 seconds before you responded.

#108 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

I agree, the Hurricanes are tough.

You actually lost to Duke twice with Hairston starting.

#109 Munch4455

Munch4455

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Blaming the refs? Don't recall saying that.

Please refer back to my post history that I bet you have saved as your homepage.

I only recall congratulating duke on beating an unranked, rebuilding UNC team. It's hard to lose when you make your shots and the other team dose not.

This is one of the best days of the year and you "fans" are more concerned about what some guy said on a message board a year ago. Pathetic. Sad.

Grow up, guy.

Def a walk from the state player but when the rout is on u not gonna get that call

UNCs first trip to the free throw line comes with 6:48 to go in the game.

Little suspicious lol

You made a blanket statement essentially saying that ALL UNC fans lose with class and dignity. Here are 2 separate instances where you complained about the refs(Only looked for 5 minutes and found 2 examples). But its not really your fault, its in Carolina fan's DNA. I didn't even look for other people even though I know for a fact Carolina fans cry about the refs all the time on here. As for your "We didn't hit our shots" excuse, must suck to be saying that as much as you have had to this season.

#110 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• LocationRaleigh
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

The grandma chant still? Andrew Carter even tweeted from that game that the chant DID NOT happen. Could a couple of people have said it? Sure. But as for that being the chant? Nope.

But then again, I doubt you know who Andrew Carter is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users