Two down one to go? 3-0 would be awesome

#77 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Also kelly played in foul trouble all game. Didnt do anything. Didnt really have to. Ill say it again. Duke has five guys that can go for 30+ on any given night. You want us to go cold? Maybe a guy or two will but someone will be on their game. This team is soo much better then last years. They will not go out early this year. They may not make the final four, but it is going to take an arizona of a few years ago type effort to beat duke in the tourney.

#78 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

lol

#79 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

lol

Typical response from someone who knows he was put in his place.

#80 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hairston is a much better athlete with better pro potential but your statement is very illogical.

I don't know about that. I think Hairston will be a decent pro but quick guards are a dime a dozen in the NBA, his speed isn't elite and neither is his jump shot. Stretch 4's that can knock down open 3's all day are quite valuable in the NBA right now. He may not go as high as Hairston will, but I think he will be a steal for a team in the late first to mid second round.

#81 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

I see your point. I think Ryan is what he is. He will find a niche in the NBA. Hairston if developed properly, has solid tools to be a 3rd man on an NBA team.

But point is still the same. Kelly is the better college player now and it's not really close.

#82 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Figured you would run with your tail tucked between your legs after the beating you took....

#83 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

By the way, does anyone know where I can watch the game in its entirety outside of the ESPN3 replay thing online?

#84 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

Really you want to watch it again?

#85 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,207 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

I see your point. I think Ryan is what he is. He will find a niche in the NBA.

I think that niche is referred to as the bench.

#86 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,175 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

The only pro team Ryan Kelly will be playing on is located in China, Kazakhstan, or Israel.

Like I said earlier, Duke hit their shots. Carolina did not. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen.

#87 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

The only pro team Ryan Kelly will be playing on is located in China, Kazakhstan, or Israel.

Like I said earlier, Duke hit their shots. Carolina did not. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen.

Derp explains all.

Did you forget the Carolina was playing at the Dean Dome? Did you forget Duke absolutely dominated you inside? Did you forget how terrible Hairston played defensively? Did you forget Duke was in coast and hold on to the lead for most of the game?

You can boil it all down to "they hit their shots and we didn't" if it makes you feel better, but you can dumb down every game to that. I guess it's expected for you to dumb it down; one does not learn much at West Hendersonville Tech.

#88 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

You fuging moron if Miles Plumlee can be drafted Ryan is a for gone conclusion. Have you heard of a stretch 4? Maybe watch NBA basketball idiot.

#89 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

Apparently neither of them watch basketball and prefer to live in their dream tarheel world.

#90 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

You fuging moron if Miles Plumlee can be drafted Ryan is a for gone conclusion. Have you heard of a stretch 4? Maybe watch NBA basketball idiot.

You can't take anything mrtd says seriously, hell if we went back and looked at all the dumb stuff he has said we would fill up a whole separate thread. His best one was when he said Kelly had a Lis franc injury and was done for the year, how's that one worked out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com