4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

Hey bros & non bros -

Like I said congrats to the #3 dookies for beating an unranked, rebuilding Carolina team.

As far as "dumbing it down" like some obviously highly intelligent poster pointed out...it truly is that simple. Duke made their shots. Carolina didn't. Ball game.

Pulling for a rematch in the ACC tourney. Will be interesting to see how the Heels rebound after this! They went on a 6 game winning streak last time they lost to Duke this year. I think FSU takes care of business in the first round and it's difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season.

#92 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hey bros & non bros -

Like I said congrats to the #3 dookies for beating an unranked, rebuilding Carolina team.

As far as "dumbing it down" like some obviously highly intelligent poster pointed out...it truly is that simple. Duke made their shots. Carolina didn't. Ball game.

Pulling for a rematch in the ACC tourney. Will be interesting to see how the Heels rebound after this! They went on a 6 game winning streak last time they lost to Duke this year. I think FSU takes care of business in the first round and it's difficult to beat a team 3 times in a season.

Just wanted to show a bunch of the moronic things that you said before this past season as proof why your opinion means absolutely nothing.

we have good players and a great coach.

I'm not calling for a NC this season, but we will be a helluva lot better than Duke will be, and that's a championship by itself.

/thread

If you think Carolina is going to be bad next year you are a fuging retard and there is no reason to continue a conversation with you.

You're showing your ass bigcatdaddy.

25 wins most def! I expect the ACC crown to come down to State and UNC. Virgina, FSU, Cuse will all be good as well. Maryland could surprise some people if Stoglin returns.

PS This is 3 posts from one thread littered with asinine statements. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the stupidity that comes from your brain.

#93 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

goddamn what an idiot

#94 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,083 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

To be fair if Hairston started the season we probably do win 25 games.

#95 BigBoss

BigBoss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

Munch putting homers in body bags.

R.I.P. Mr. Touchdown.

#96 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,186 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

I know two games youd still lose.

#97 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Just wanted to show a bunch of the moronic things that you said before this past season as proof why your opinion means absolutely nothing.

PS This is 3 posts from one thread littered with asinine statements. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the stupidity that comes from your brain.

I'm entitled to my opinion. Don't like it? Don't care. Sure a few things I said were incorrect (especially the part about State being a legitimate contender for the ACC crown), but those comments were from almost a full year ago and honestly I'm flattered you care so much about my humble opinion. Carolina fans are held to a much higher standard than everyone else especially Duke fans.

But like I've said before we win and lose with dignity and class.

So good luck Duke in both tourneys.

I doubt you'll be seeded against Lehigh again.

goddamn what an idiot

Says the guy who talks about schlongs and trannys every five posts.

#98 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

But who's fault is that? Why would you ever have your 1st or 2nd best player come off the bench and only play 15-20 minutes? It's funny how roy gets credit for this "small" lineup change when most everybody else who watches college basketball has scratched their head all year about why Hairston wasn't starting.

#99 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

The best one is where he said unc will be a helluva lot better then Duke this year.

#100 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

The best one is where he said unc will be a helluva lot better then Duke this year.

Whats up man? Good game. Y'all beat our ass. We'll pay it back next year. :)

#101 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

I'm entitled to my opinion. Don't like it? Don't care. Sure a few things I said were incorrect (especially the part about State being a legitimate contender for the ACC crown), but those comments were from almost a full year ago and honestly I'm flattered you care so much about my humble opinion. Carolina fans are held to a much higher standard than everyone else especially Duke fans.

But like I've said before we win and lose with dignity and class.

So good luck Duke in both tourneys.

I doubt you'll be seeded against Lehigh again.

Says the guy who talks about schlongs and trannys every five posts.

Blaming the refs after just about every loss is anything but losing with dignity and class. The point of this whole exercise is that maybe you should think for 2 seconds before running your mouth all the time. And that was just 3 things I quoted, you are also the same person who was claiming Paige was going to come in and be a beast. You kept stating that he was a Mcdonald's All-American, and I specifically remember saying that just because a player is a McDonald's AA it doesn't magically make them good in college. Who was right, and who was wrong?

#102 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,527 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

the losing team always seems to win the battle of "class" or whatever and this is a scientific law.

see: state fans bitching about that grandma chant and so on. NO ONE CARES. take your damn loss and shut the fug up you crybaby.

Now on to ACC tourny talk you obsessed losers ---->

#103 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Let's not forget the dignity and class he shows by bragging about the sweater and watch he pretends to own, the school he pretends is 'his team', and how he comes in just about every NC State game day thread and makes stupid ass-clown comments before the game starts.

What class, what dignity.

#104 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Blaming the refs after just about every loss is anything but losing with dignity and class. The point of this whole exercise is that maybe you should think for 2 seconds before running your mouth all the time. And that was just 3 things I quoted, you are also the same person who was claiming Paige was going to come in and be a beast. You kept stating that he was a Mcdonald's All-American, and I specifically remember saying that just because a player is a McDonald's AA it doesn't magically make them good in college. Who was right, and who was wrong?

Blaming the refs? Don't recall saying that.

Please refer back to my post history that I bet you have saved as your homepage.

I only recall congratulating duke on beating an unranked, rebuilding UNC team. It's hard to lose when you make your shots and the other team dose not.

This is one of the best days of the year and you "fans" are more concerned about what some guy said on a message board a year ago. Pathetic. Sad.

Grow up, guy.

#105 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

the losing team always seems to win the battle of "class" or whatever and this is a scientific law.

see: state fans bitching about that grandma chant and so on. NO ONE CARES. take your damn loss and shut the fug up you crybaby.

Now on to ACC tourny talk you obsessed losers ---->

I agree with this 110%.

The grandma chant was very, very classless though and the criticism was not a reflection on the duke players. It was a fair, just criticism of the duke "fans" and of course K. He encourages this type if childish behavior.

Oh that's right, K didn't "hear" the chant or "see" Wojo headbutt an official the first Carolina/Duke game. I saw and heard both of these and I was sitting 20 ft away from my incredible entertainment center.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.