#107 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

I agree with this 110%.

The grandma chant was very, very classless though and the criticism was not a reflection on the duke players. It was a fair, just criticism of the duke "fans" and of course K. He encourages this type if childish behavior.

Oh that's right, K didn't "hear" the chant or "see" Wojo headbutt an official the first Carolina/Duke game. I saw and heard both of these and I was sitting 20 ft away from my incredible entertainment center.

That is ridiculous, you blame coach K for what some random fan says? That's like us blaming Roy for the idiotic statements you make. Come on son this is where you should have taken the advice earlier and thought 2 seconds before you responded.

#108 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,628 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

I agree, the Hurricanes are tough.

You actually lost to Duke twice with Hairston starting.

#109 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Blaming the refs? Don't recall saying that.

Please refer back to my post history that I bet you have saved as your homepage.

I only recall congratulating duke on beating an unranked, rebuilding UNC team. It's hard to lose when you make your shots and the other team dose not.

This is one of the best days of the year and you "fans" are more concerned about what some guy said on a message board a year ago. Pathetic. Sad.

Grow up, guy.

Def a walk from the state player but when the rout is on u not gonna get that call

UNCs first trip to the free throw line comes with 6:48 to go in the game.

Little suspicious lol

You made a blanket statement essentially saying that ALL UNC fans lose with class and dignity. Here are 2 separate instances where you complained about the refs(Only looked for 5 minutes and found 2 examples). But its not really your fault, its in Carolina fan's DNA. I didn't even look for other people even though I know for a fact Carolina fans cry about the refs all the time on here. As for your "We didn't hit our shots" excuse, must suck to be saying that as much as you have had to this season.

#110 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,154 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

The grandma chant still? Andrew Carter even tweeted from that game that the chant DID NOT happen. Could a couple of people have said it? Sure. But as for that being the chant? Nope.

But then again, I doubt you know who Andrew Carter is.

#111 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

I agree with this 110%.

The grandma chant was very, very classless though and the criticism was not a reflection on the duke players. It was a fair, just criticism of the duke "fans" and of course K. He encourages this type if childish behavior.

Oh that's right, K didn't "hear" the chant or "see" Wojo headbutt an official the first Carolina/Duke game. I saw and heard both of these and I was sitting 20 ft away from my incredible entertainment center.

You really are an idiot.

#112 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

You really are an idiot.

That is ridiculous, you blame coach K for what some random fan says? That's like us blaming Roy for the idiotic statements you make. Come on son this is where you should have taken the advice earlier and thought 2 seconds before you responded.

You actually lost to Duke twice with Hairston starting.

You made a blanket statement essentially saying that ALL UNC fans lose with class and dignity. Here are 2 separate instances where you complained about the refs(Only looked for 5 minutes and found 2 examples). But its not really your fault, its in Carolina fan's DNA. I didn't even look for other people even though I know for a fact Carolina fans cry about the refs all the time on here. As for your "We didn't hit our shots" excuse, must suck to be saying that as much as you have had to this season.

TOUGH GAME TONIGHT DUKE.

Please refrain from kicking your dog or smacking your boyfriends out of anger tonight.

Posted Image

#113 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

TOUGH GAME TONIGHT DUKE.

Please refrain from kicking your dog or smacking your boyfriends out of anger tonight.

Amazing how you disappear until you can come out of your cave to troll once again.

Got out hustled all game, just like the first Maryland game. Its awesome how you have to wait for another team to beat us to talk trash because your team can't handle us.

#114 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Amazing how you disappear until you can come out of your cave to troll once again.

Got out hustled all game, just like the first Maryland game. Its awesome how you have to wait for another team to beat us to talk trash because your team can't handle us.

Out hustled and more importantly out coached.

Funny what happens to duke when the offensive fouls aren't being called.

:)

#115 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

2-0

#116 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

2-0

And Duke is gonna be AT HOME watching Carolina tomorrow.

#117 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Facts are facts

#118 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

2-0

And you're still getting your ass kicked all time. Maybe if you sweep us for 15 more years you'll catch up.

#119 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,591 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

Facts are facts. 8-2 the last four years is a good start

#120 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 927 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

Blaming the refs? Don't recall saying that.

Please refer back to my post history that I bet you have saved as your homepage.

You continue to contradict yourself.

I also love how you talk about Carolina being held to a different standard, despite the continuous poo that is being dredged up about their athletics programs, rape prevention, etc.

Plus, don't you have to BE A STUDENT OR ALUMNI to be held to this farce of a higher standard?

Are you saying that if I walk into a Wal-Mart and pick up a UNC t-shirt like you did as soon as I put it on I'm held to a different standard? What standard is that exactly? The Wal-Mart bandwagon hill-billy standard? Please explain, I'm intrigued by your idiocy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com