Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

Drafting a Guard in the first round

142 posts in this topic

defense is all about pressure on qb.....the most simple way i can put it.

bpa could be a WR.

I suppose it could be but many boards don't have any receivers ranked until around 20.

Guard is never BPA in the 1st.

I suppose it could be but many boards don't have any receivers ranked until around 20.

big boards generally rank players on a scale of 1-100 . I'd rather have a 90 Receiver than a 95 Guard all day every day.

"BPA" should be changed to "BVA"-best value available vs best player available.

many draftniks boards maybe, but we dont know how NFL teams boards look. even then some have 2 WRs as top 20 bpa's.

You want a 6'2 OT?

Thought he was taller my b

many draftniks boards maybe, but we dont know how NFL teams boards look. even then some have 2 WRs as top 20 bpa's.

true

Thought he was taller my b

He moves really well though and may be more athletic than Warmack. If we had a lower pick, I'd be all over Cooper

bpa could be a WR.

Vaccaro is obviously the BPA at 14 if he's there

Vaccaro is obviously the BPA at 14 if he's there

maybe, or it could be a WR, DT,or OT. we dont know, my sleeper pick for 14 is Hopkins.

• Topics

• You don't see white people glorifying thug life and blaming the police when they get caught. I had a juvi tell me straight up that he believed he was a man now cause he shot somebody. Tell me what's the problem with that. Clearly it's the police? Right??
    • And I've been in jails were there were literally no black people in them, violent or otherwise. Crime in general is a problem in poor communities and the black community is disproportionately poor, its not because black people or the culture is inherently violent. Regardless this is a separate issue and had nothing to do with police violence, unless you feel that violence against the poor is justified regardless of cause because poor people commit violent crimes and shouldn't be afforded equal protectiom
    • Coming from the guy pushing Seth Rich conspiracies because he saw it on a message board