Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to notice a weak, pathetic, bandwagon douche nozzle

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I was picking up my son from his after school place last night. I walk in and what do I see? A fugging grown ass man wearing a Boston Red Sox jacket and a Pittsburgh Steelers hat. I challenge you to find anything more f*cking bandwagon than that sh*t. Sure, you've got your Dallas/Yankee fans, you've got your Saints fans, your Patriot fans, etc. But a Red Sox/Steelers fan? I about went Kraken up in the tai kwon do joint. Absolutely pathetic. That guy is not a guy you'd want in the fox hole with you, I can promise that. He'd run scared at the first sign of danger.

post-332-0-37167300-1362665561_thumb.jpg

Posted

The Kraken would have eaten him.

vpkpxx.jpg

Posted

Maybe his wife is from Boston, but his boyfriend hails from Pittsburg.

Posted

i have a duke/cowboys/yankees fan that shows up in my bar once a month trying to pick up women and being a general skeeze about it.

fug that guy

Posted

i have a duke/cowboys/yankees fan that shows up in my bar once a month trying to pick up women and being a general skeeze about it.

fug that guy

he better buy hella drinks if you let his ass drink there!

Posted

know a duke/patriots/yankees fan who has always been a huge dipshit about "her" pats

she's from newton, NC and has no ties whatsoever to any of those teams

Posted

I know several assbags that talk about "we" being the Giants in week one, then in week three they have suddenly changed "we" to the Cowboys and when asked if they ever liked the Giants, they say "no, I never said that". The carousel shtick continues throughout the playoffs too.

Posted

I know several assbags that talk about "we" being the Giants in week one, then in week three they have suddenly changed "we" to the Cowboys and when asked if they ever liked the Giants, they say "no, I never said that". The carousel shtick continues throughout the playoffs too.

I just don't get that at all. Say what you will about me but i've been on here since 04 repping the Falcons. Through the Vick fiasco and all.

Posted

So now it's the "Vick fiasco"? You people thought he was the second coming when he was playing in atl. How many tear stained vick jerseys do you have?

Posted

I thought the answer was going to be his name is Bwood.....

Posted

So now it's the "Vick fiasco"? You people thought he was the second coming when he was playing in atl. How many tear stained vick jerseys do you have?

The fiasco referring to the 07 dogfighting ring he was running. For the record i've never owned a Vick jersey nor was i ever one of those Vick is teh greatest evar fans. Don't be a bitch.
2 people like this

Posted

Falcon troll > bandwagon douche > bwood