Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to notice a weak, pathetic, bandwagon douche nozzle

33 posts in this topic

Posted

neither teams have done poo the past few years, could be a lot worse combination

Posted

My brother is a red Sox, falcon,duke, fan...what a tool. Don't talk to him much.:(

Posted

My brother is a red Sox, falcon,duke, fan...what a tool. Don't talk to him much. :(

He was born in Atlanta went to MIT before transferring after a change of heart to Duke's medical program?

1 person likes this

Posted

Nah just a tool

Posted

Well with us Falcon or Panther fans, you can be relatively certain we aren't bandwagoners, as there haven't been too many to jump on in our franchises' lackluster histories.

Posted

I wear Panthers and Bobcats gear. That's like the anti-bandwagon.

1 person likes this

Posted

The fiasco referring to the 07 dogfighting ring he was running. For the record i've never owned a Vick jersey nor was i ever one of those Vick is teh greatest evar fans. Don't be a bitch.

Liar.

Posted

how can you be both a panthers and falcons fan?

Posted

i have a duke/cowboys/yankees fan that shows up in my bar once a month trying to pick up women and being a general skeeze about it.

fug that guy

Lol my friend is a duke/penn state/panthers/yankees/lakers fan

Posted

how can you be both a panthers and falcons fan?

I'm not. I used to have a kind of soft spot for them. Faded since we play twice a year but i'm not gonna change my name. Cheered for them during their 04 SB run. I was born in Greensboro. We moved to Atlanta before Carolina had a team. My dad always hated the Skins and the Falcons were the closest team so he was always a Falcons fan albeit he's more a fan of the game. He is however a diehard UNC fan.

For that reason i'm a UNC fan for all college sports. We have deep North Carolina roots. I have family all over NC.

Posted

Lol my friend is a duke/penn state/panthers/yankees/lakers fan

Judging from the other teams would have thought he was a 9er or steeler fan.

Posted

!