#17 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

Well with us Falcon or Panther fans, you can be relatively certain we aren't bandwagoners, as there haven't been too many to jump on in our franchises' lackluster histories.

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,652 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

I wear Panthers and Bobcats gear. That's like the anti-bandwagon.

#19 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

The fiasco referring to the 07 dogfighting ring he was running. For the record i've never owned a Vick jersey nor was i ever one of those Vick is teh greatest evar fans. Don't be a bitch.

Liar.

#20 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

how can you be both a panthers and falcons fan?

#21 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

i have a duke/cowboys/yankees fan that shows up in my bar once a month trying to pick up women and being a general skeeze about it.

fug that guy

Lol my friend is a duke/penn state/panthers/yankees/lakers fan

#22 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

how can you be both a panthers and falcons fan?

I'm not. I used to have a kind of soft spot for them. Faded since we play twice a year but i'm not gonna change my name. Cheered for them during their 04 SB run. I was born in Greensboro. We moved to Atlanta before Carolina had a team. My dad always hated the Skins and the Falcons were the closest team so he was always a Falcons fan albeit he's more a fan of the game. He is however a diehard UNC fan.

For that reason i'm a UNC fan for all college sports. We have deep North Carolina roots. I have family all over NC.

#23 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

Lol my friend is a duke/penn state/panthers/yankees/lakers fan

Judging from the other teams would have thought he was a 9er or steeler fan.

#24 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

!

#25 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

I once knew a guy who claimed he was a huge patriots fan, then the Steelers won the superbowl and he became a Steelers fan, and now for whatever reason he's back to being a Patriots fan. His favorite basketball team is the Heat. 

My step aunt usually ends up claiming to "love" whoever is winning. I've seen her be a huge Saints fan and a huge Packers fan. 

There's a 500 pound guy that I've known since I was like 5. Every single year he just roots for whoever is winning the most. In the 00s he claimed he loved the Ravens, during that season when the Saints and Colts almost went undefeated he loved both of them, and after the Phillies started their run he started claiming he was a huge Phillies fan. I thought he'd finally stopped being a dumbass but then I heard him talking poo about the Colts and saying he was now a Bronco fan after Peyton got released. 

I've been loyal to every single one of my teams since I was in like 4th grade. I really don't understand how some people can switch around like they do and actually call themselves a fan.

#26 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

i have a duke/cowboys/yankees fan that shows up in my bar once a month trying to pick up women and being a general skeeze about it.

fug that guy

Give him some credit. He is trying to pick up wimmins.

#27 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

I'm a Redsox, Panthers, Tarheel fan.

The Redsox is because I won't root for the Braves because they are from Atlanta, and I wanted to follow a team that got plenty of TV coverage so I could follow them, all my friends were Yankees fans so I just went Redsox because that's how I roll

#28 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

gotta guy that comes to work wearing his throwback Herman Moore jersey from time to time. As bad as I want to pick on him for being a lions fan, I have to say he is loyal. He loves Barry Sanders, Stafford and megatroll. But claims Moore is the heart of the franchise. Like I said, he's loyal!

#29 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,458 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

Liar.

Nah he has been around.

His team is the shining bastion of suckage for the past 35 odd years, but he is a legit fan.

#30 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

Nah he has been around.

His team is the shining bastion of suckage for the past 35 odd years, but he is a legit fan.

Im sure he is.  So at the pinnacle of the atlanta fans delusional fantasies about vick being the second coming im sure he walls balls deep in it.  Legit atlanta fans were all in it.  He knows he was.  Now the majority of the ones that were walking around with their chests poked out showing off that number seven with ignorant pride are coming up with all kinds of lame excuses about how they really werent vick fans.  Weak. Liars.    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.