• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Im sure he is.  So at the pinnacle of the atlanta fans delusional fantasies about vick being the second coming im sure he walls balls deep in it.  Legit atlanta fans were all in it.  He knows he was.  Now the majority of the ones that were walking around with their chests poked out showing off that number seven with ignorant pride are coming up with all kinds of lame excuses about how they really werent vick fans.  Weak. Liars.    

I thought Vick was better than he was. I was never a "Vick 2nd coming fan." I was a Vick fan while he was here. I'm always a supporter of my team and usually not a negative douche (until 05 and 06 after that it was clear he was mediocre). Why don't we talk about something that's happened in recent memory?

#32 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,610 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

Im sure he is.  So at the pinnacle of the atlanta fans delusional fantasies about vick being the second coming im sure he walls balls deep in it.  Legit atlanta fans were all in it.  He knows he was.  Now the majority of the ones that were walking around with their chests poked out showing off that number seven with ignorant pride are coming up with all kinds of lame excuses about how they really werent vick fans.  Weak. Liars.    

Well Vick in ATL had his moment where he seemed unstoppable.

That's said, F1P2 has been a pretty even keel dude.

I rarely come in here anymore, but I helped build it :), if there is legit hate to give towards a Falcons fan I'm all for it. F1P2 however is a legit dude.

#33 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

He is still a falcon fan. In the smack forum. On a Panthers fan site. Its the off season and there really isnt a whole lot to talk shat about! Might as well pick on a falcon fan. Hes the only one still around. Doesnt mean i hate him. I just dont have to like him. In a totally internet tough guy kind of way!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com