Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philw5289

Leaked NFL Documents: While Owner Cried Hardship, Carolina Panthers Had $112 Million Profit Over Two Years

168 posts in this topic

100 Million....that's how much NC is giving Met Life in Tax incentives to move to Charlotte. I know that some of you will say "They are providing a Bazillion jobs"!.......But because you hate JR so much the Met Life deal is okay. Some of you idiots act like JR has a gun to your head, demanding your wallet.. Here's an idea: Go dig out your Steelers/Cowboy shirts, go away and quit bitching..

Just to prove my point about Met Life

http://www.latimes.c...0,7702131.story

100 Million....that's how much NC is giving Met Life in Tax incentives to move to Charlotte. I know that some of you will say "They are providing a Bazillion jobs"!.......But because you hate JR so much the Met Life deal is okay. Some of you idiots act like JR has a gun to your head, demanding your wallet.. Here's an idea: Go dig out your Steelers/Cowboy shirts, go away and quit bitching..

Why don't you go buy a cowboys/steelers jersey?

Why don't you go buy a cowboys/steelers jersey?

Why don't you go pound sand up your azz.

Why don't you go pound sand up your azz.

Kinky.

Sounds like you are losing the argument

Kinky.

Sounds like you are losing the argument

Just trying to point out the hypocrisy. You've also have people in Charlotte government that want to give tax money(millions) for a streetcar. But let the Panthers ask for public money and it's an apocalypse.

I bet the Panthers stay in Charlotte longer than the streetcar.

Think about it also in terms of getting a Super Bowl played in Charlotte, as it relates to upgrades. Indy and Jacksonville have hosted Super Bowls....freaking Jacksonville. Are they better cities than us? And don't discount what hosting a SB can do as far as luring economic development to the area.....which means jobs.

Not a pretty story by any means.

It will sort itself out.

I did stumble upon this. One couldn't fault Manning for throwing a zinger. I doubt he does, but one can't fault him after that.

tumblr_mjcrfmXKlH1s2asmmo1_500.jpg

Peyton Manning & Jerry Richardson part 2.

Remember when Carolina Panthers Jerry Richardson in a condescending tone once scolded Peyton Manning by saying

‘Do I need to help you read a revenue chart son? Do I need to help break that down for you because I don’t know if you know how to read that?’

Part of me wishes Peyton would send a zinger off towards Richardson thanking him for making his financials public and helping him understand the Carolina Panthers revenue charts.

http://thoughtsofstray.tumblr.com/post/44868841655/peyton-manning-jerry-richardson-part-2

Think about it also in terms of getting a Super Bowl played in Charlotte, as it relates to upgrades. Indy and Jacksonville have hosted Super Bowls....freaking Jacksonville. Are they better cities than us? And don't discount what hosting a SB can do as far as luring economic development to the area.....which means jobs.

Is a Super Bowl garuanteed? Now we are talking a return...