Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leaked NFL Documents: While Owner Cried Hardship, Carolina Panthers Had $112 Million Profit Over Two Years

168 posts in this topic

Posted

It's fuging renovations you mouth breathers not new business or new infrastructure or new jobs

MetLife is 100s of millions in taxable income ADDED to the state every year.

They aren't hiring 2600 escalator operators

Aren't your PSLs enough skin in the game for the city and the Panthers? The city doesn't need skin in the game bc 70,000 people already do

If sold are you paid back that investment?

and when exactly was MetLife renovated? oh wait, thats right. It was an entirely NEW STADIUM.

Posted

and when exactly was MetLife renovated? oh wait, thats right. It was an entierely NEW STADIUM.

Yeah this makes no sense

Good day

Posted

Yeah this makes no sense

Good day

You make no sense.

Posted

I guess after what you about said MetLife stadium I'll take that as a compliment

Posted

Meanwhile the Falcons are getting their stadium money from Atlanta.

Posted

Maybe Gordell will step in like he did in MN.

Posted

I don't care about this....i just want to win.

Posted

I'd buy the person who leaked this a few beers.

I bet JR wouldn't!

Posted

$100 Million Profit over 2 years is not that big a Profit Margin, 20 something percent isn't much in the Entertainment industry

Cable companies have close to 40% margins

Posted

Seems like none of the major news outlets care.....for now... which is a good thing.

Posted

$100 Million Profit over 2 years is not that big a Profit Margin, 20 something percent isn't much in the Entertainment industry-Quote from unnamed Exxon Mobile executive.

Corrected.

I agree Jerry Richardson had to really has to make life adjustments this past few years. I wonder if his Butler had to get the groceries with Jerry's EBT card. Times is tough y'all!

Posted

This is a good thing in all reality. You are not uprooting a franchise making this kind of profit. So this gives leverage back to the state...not an accident this is out there.

Congrats to Jerry n he has to reap the rewards of making this money. Its why you own a team and make it happen when he brought the Panthers here with the help of PSL owners.

claiming poverty..well you have to do that in any negotiation.. True or not.