Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North Korea

186 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope your dial up gets fixed so you can be more succesful on zoosk.

Posted

Lol

Posted

"a little fear and irrational thinking" are needed in order to believe that china has any interest in "calling our debt" tbqh

i'm not even close to an expert but i'm pretty sure china's economy would go down the shitter if they called our debt. their existence hinges on maintaining trade with us - they call us on our debt and they implode.

Posted

We are pretty fast at determing where its headed. If it appears to be headed towards a water target, we probably will let it go. Fwiw, North Korea will likely issue a NOTAM (Notice to Mariners) prior to lauch. They always do. If the missile appears to be targeted somewhere outside the defined area, we might try to shoot it down.

They always have issued a Notam in the past. But this time might be different. Also Notam also means Notice to Airmen. ;)

BTW no Notam as of 5 hours ago.

Posted

i'm not even close to an expert but i'm pretty sure china's economy would go down the shitter if they called our debt. their existence hinges on maintaining trade with us - they call us on our debt and they implode.

As has been said a few times here. If you owe the bank a hundred dollars, its your problem. If you owe them a billion dollars, its their problem.

Posted

They always have issued a Notam in the past. But this time might be different. Also Notam also means Notice to Airmen. ;)

BTW no Notam as of 5 hours ago.

Yea, its NOTMAR for notice to mariners I guess. :)