#181 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,313 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

I hope your dial up gets fixed so you can be more succesful on zoosk.

#182 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

Lol

#183 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,783 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

"a little fear and irrational thinking" are needed in order to believe that china has any interest in "calling our debt" tbqh

i'm not even close to an expert but i'm pretty sure china's economy would go down the shitter if they called our debt. their existence hinges on maintaining trade with us - they call us on our debt and they implode.

#184 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 11,973 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

We are pretty fast at determing where its headed. If it appears to be headed towards a water target, we probably will let it go. Fwiw, North Korea will likely issue a NOTAM (Notice to Mariners) prior to lauch. They always do. If the missile appears to be targeted somewhere outside the defined area, we might try to shoot it down.

They always have issued a Notam in the past. But this time might be different. Also Notam also means Notice to Airmen. ;)

BTW no Notam as of 5 hours ago.

#185 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

i'm not even close to an expert but i'm pretty sure china's economy would go down the shitter if they called our debt. their existence hinges on maintaining trade with us - they call us on our debt and they implode.

As has been said a few times here. If you owe the bank a hundred dollars, its your problem. If you owe them a billion dollars, its their problem.

#186 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

They always have issued a Notam in the past. But this time might be different. Also Notam also means Notice to Airmen. ;)

BTW no Notam as of 5 hours ago.

Yea, its NOTMAR for notice to mariners I guess. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.