Photo
- - - - -

North Korea

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
185 replies to this topic

#85 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Delhommey might be in trouble. :)

North Korea plans to attack Hawaii, Los Angeles, New York and Austin Texas. Maybe Kim is a Aggie fan.

"The City has been in contact with federal officials through the Austin Regional Intelligence Center (ARIC) regarding the North Korean threat to Austin. Austin's Homeland Security and Emergency Management department and the Austin Police Department are monitoring the situation, and though they take this very seriously, they do not believe the threats are credible at this time."

My guess is that the North Koreans read what Stratfor's head honcho said about him. Basically that Kim is batshit crazy.

Got to say that Kim Jong-Un definitely has a sense of humor. :)

#86 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

I am headed back to Asia in May and my flight goes through Seoul. This could get interesting.

#87 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

you guys realize NK and SK have been "in a state of war" with each other since 1950 right? They never signed a peace treaty.

#88 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

Yep, they just have a brand new, 28 yr old moron running NK at the moment. He and Rodman are chums, he has perspective out the wazoo.

#89 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Word is that Kim Jong-Un is going batshit crazy because he's too young to have earned the respect of the military. So he's all bravado trying to earn that respect. At the same time, the military and other leaders don't quite know how to deal with a young leader with no experience. Anyone in NK who is sane knows that if they started a war it would mean that NK wouldn't exist for very much longer.

#90 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Don't be surprised if Jong 2 gets ill in a year or less. Like really really really ill.

#91 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Don't be surprised if Jong 2 gets ill in a year or less. Like really really really ill.

You mean, like from lead poisoning?

#92 Niner National

Niner National

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

Word is that Kim Jong-Un is going batshit crazy because he's too young to have earned the respect of the military. So he's all bravado trying to earn that respect. At the same time, the military and other leaders don't quite know how to deal with a young leader with no experience. Anyone in NK who is sane knows that if they started a war it would mean that NK wouldn't exist for very much longer.

I'm sure the military leaders in NK know that are ill equipped to fight a war against the U.S. They go along with what the Dear Leader says so they can maintain their place in society rather than being sent to the work camps or killed.

Should Kim Jong-Un actually push them to a state of war, or very close, I too wouldn't be surprised to see Kim Jong-Un become very ill...or just be killed outright.

People high up in the NK government travel. They know damn well their country is in horrible condition for all but the most high-ranking government officials.

#93 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

Leave them alone until they do something very hositle, then blow them the fug up with missisle, have no regard for casualities and leave. No boots, just bombs. Let everyone else clean up our mess.

#94 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

Leave them alone until they do something very hositle, then blow them the fug up with missisle, have no regard for casualities and leave. No boots, just bombs. Let everyone else clean up our mess.

You join the Tea Party over the weekend?

#95 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

NK reporting that they are re-starting their nuke program that has been shutdown due to sanctions for a few years. Apparently they are only capable of producing enough weapons grade plutonium at a 'bomb per year' rate but they want to replenish stocks.

#96 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

HUDDLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

You join the Tea Party over the weekend?

lol

No, i just have zero desire to get into another war. I'd wait til they do something pretty bad and then just wipe them out and be done with it. We don't have the money or stomach to get into a long drawn out fight with another country.