Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny amendola

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Amendola is terribly overrated. Apparently the media thinks highly of him cuz he caught 85 balls (8.1 yard ave) in 2010 and he's a white boy.

Posted

Does every FA deserve their own thread?

Sooo what else do you want to talk about ... in the offseason ... during free agency ...

Posted

Amendola is terribly overrated. Apparently the media thinks highly of him cuz he caught 85 balls (8.1 yard ave) in 2010 and he's a white boy.

amendola is an outstanding receiver, hardly overrated.

Posted

Amendola is basically a poor man's Wes Welker. He runs a lot of short, underneath routes. Definitely not gonna stretch the field, which is a big part of our offense. Honestly, I'd expect him to end up in New England if they can't re-sign Welker and he doesn't re-sign with the Rams. He'd be much cheaper than Welker but provide the same skill set.

He'd be a decent pick-up for us but he wouldn't be my first choice of the FA WRs. Doesn't really fit our scheme, IMO.

1 person likes this

Posted

In Madden '13 after I won the Super Bowl with the Panthers the next season I got Danny Amendola at WR #2

He would be a nice pick up

Posted

So because he's white he's overrated. Gotcha.

Posted

Strikes a 5yr 31 mil with Tom Brady. Wow! Lucky @ss

Posted

Heh the Pats gave Amendola $200k more per year to Amendola than the Broncos gave Welker. I have a feeling that was a slight FU to Welker and the signing is Belichick trying to prove his system can make any average WR have good stats like it did for Welker.

Posted

Heh the Pats gave Amendola $200k more per year to Amendola than the Broncos gave Welker. I have a feeling that was a slight FU to Welker and the signing is Belichick trying to prove his system can make any average WR have good stats like it did for Welker.

Amendola has a better catch rate and a much much lower drop rate then Welker does from the slot. He's going to light it up in NE.

Posted

Really really good deal for the Pats. $6M a year for this guy is a bargain.