Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Ramon Sessions to miss 2-4 weeks with MCL sprain

23 posts in this topic

Oh noes, we may lose by 30 instead of 25 now!!!!

nooooonionheadgif.gif

yeah there goes our playoff chances. This really sucks. My life is over

You know you are tanking when your 6th man/ backup PG could miss up to a month and you don't bother replacing him. Reggie Williams at the point, lol.

see we should have kept Cory Higgens.

On the plus side, Portland might be drafting in the top 12 this year - which would really benefit us.

On the plus side, Portland might be drafting in the top 12 this year - which would really benefit us.

Not sure if "benefit" is the right word, it just means we might have one more lottery ticket we can scratch off and end up empty-handed with.

Because in the draft, and really just team management as a whole, we're like the degenerate gambler who will usually give up his good assets (Wallace, Jackson) for next to nothing so we can gamble more, then when we come up snake eyes it's "Well, I didn't really need that anyway."

Not sure if "benefit" is the right word, it just means we might have one more lottery ticket we can scratch off and end up empty-handed with.

Because in the draft, and really just team management as a whole, we're like the degenerate gambler who will usually give up his good assets (Wallace, Jackson) for next to nothing so we can gamble more, then when we come up snake eyes it's "Well, I didn't really need that anyway."

I just meant more as in draft depth - this year vs. next. Portland's pick next year looks a lot better than this year, but who knows.

has it been 2-4 weeks yet?

playing-with-the-drink_267.gif