Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richard sherman vs skip bayless..."im better at life than you...."

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

I love me some Richard Sherman...he's a monster on the field and a funny guy off. I think maybe sometimes he pushes things just a little too far, but as long as his play backs up his mouth...keep on keepin on!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

:lol:

Just owned.

LMAO

Posted · Report post

I'm better at life than you!!!! you can't get much more personal than that!!! hahahaha

Posted · Report post

For those who didn't watch the video... This is how it went down

get-em-how-high-o.gif

Posted · Report post

I used to believe Richard Sherman was just being a big troll, however, after watching him on first take, it appears he is actually that full of himself. "I'm better at life than you"? What a jackass. Goes on about the school he graduated from with an athletic scholarship, yet can barely form a complete sentence. Not to mention Bayless went to Vandy on an academic scholarship. I think it's pretty clear he let Skip get to him, and Bayless is reaping the benefits of everyone wanting to see Sherman lose it on First Take.

Posted · Report post

He is better at life than him though so.

Posted · Report post

I love Richard Sherman, but cmon man you are better than this. Skip Bayless LIVES for this kind of stuff, it's exactly what keeps him relevant. It would have been much better had he just been reserved and said something like I let my play speak for itself.

Posted · Report post

As much as Richard Sherman delt it to Skip. Skip wins because he gets exactly what he wants from Sherman, which is for Sherman to make an ass of himself. The best thing for him to have done is not go on the troll's show.

Posted · Report post

Skip is a tool...let's not forget that part. He gets everyone pissed off, Sherman was prepared for it and went on the offensive instead.

Posted · Report post

This is why Richard Sherman is one of my favorite non-Panthers in the league.

Posted · Report post

both of these guys are complete tools. not worth watching.