Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

Panthers Issue Statement in Response to Deadspin Report

69 posts in this topic

Yeah it's tough being an NFL owner said no one ever

richardson.jpg

Son, do I need to draw this out for you??

The really sad thing about all of this, is this could really get ugly for the Panthers, and Charlotte.

The biscuit can has been popped. You can't get that dough back in.

This is a new metaphor for me. I'm gonna try to translate this to Spanish and use it to relate in a similar situation. I believe I'll have to change the subject matter though, maybe I should use tortillas instead of biscuits.

Okay this blows my mind. A QB profits 20 million a year, but people are up in arms if the ENTIRE ORGANIZATION profits 120 million?

Okay this blows my mind. A QB profits 20 million a year, but people are up in arms if the ENTIRE ORGANIZATION profits 120 million?

That would blow my mind too

Do they know they just confirmed that report by issuing this statement?

This is a new metaphor for me. I'm gonna try to translate this to Spanish and use it to relate in a similar situation. I believe I'll have to change the subject matter though, maybe I should use tortillas instead of biscuits.

Tengo nada.

Maybe...Once you cook the frijoles, you can't put them back in the bag.

reduced its spending because of the uncertainty and as part of a long-term plan to secure the team's best talent once a collective bargaining agreement had been reached

This is particularly hilarious as it relates to the pitiful ownership in Carolina.

When in the hell do they intend to put a quality product on the field with the best talent part?

Richardson should get on his knees and beg forgivenss for being such a douche to all fans of the Carolina Panthers.

This is particularly hilarious as it relates to the pitiful ownership in Carolina.

When in the hell do they intend to put a quality product on the field with the best talent part?

Richardson should get on his knees and beg forgivenss for being such a douche to all fans of the Carolina Panthers.

They're referring to the contracts given to Godfey, Kalil, Dwill, Stewart, Beason, and CJ. Ya know, the people that the fans were begging for to be re-signed?

How you all forget.....

This.