Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pro days?

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Jake Stoneburner(te)

Stoneburner improved on his already fast 40-yard dash in Indianapolis, clocking in unofficially at 4.55 and 4.52 seconds in Columbus. At 6'3, 252 pounds, Stoneburner's frame doesn't fit the prototypical frame of a wide receiver or a tight end at the level particularly well. That may not matter given how well he can run, however.

Brandon Ford(te)

From what i could scrap up and find lol.....scouts said he ran routes smoothly and natural, also ran a avg 4.7 40 dash,benched 17 reps of 225, and had a 37 inch vertical leap. He is 6'4 in height and 245 in weight. Finished his senior season at Clemson with 40 rec,480 yards and with 8 tds.

Posted

Penn State Pro Day

Gerald Hodges and Jordan Hill

[Gerald Hodges was another notable player at the combine. He did some interviews, and the Collegian Footblog on Twitter had some quotes from him from the Pro Day. Hodges said that he was happy to get his measurables out there for NFL scouts, and that his 40 time "improved today greatly," according to one Tweet.Another, via Jeff Nelson, suggested that Hodges hit 35'' on his vertical jump.

Defensive tackle Jordan Hill reportedly ran in the 4.9-second range on the 40-yard dash, which would be significantly down from the 5.23 he ran at the scouting combine. According to Audrey Snyrder on Twitter, Hill said he was much more relaxed at PSU's Pro Day in comparison to the scouting combine.

Posted

Uzoma Nwachukwu, WR, Texas A&M

Stats for 2012 are 26rec,485yards,18.7avg,89 yard long td, and 7tds.(also missed two games)

Height-6'1 Weight-200

Pro Day

Vertical Jump

1. Uzoma Nwachukwu - 39.5

Broad Jump

1. Uzoma Nwachukwu - 10'10''

Bench

1. Uzoma Nwachukwu - 25

40-Yard Dash

1. Uzoma Nwachukwu - 4.45

5-10-5 Shuttle

1. Uzoma Nwachukwu - 4.21

(L) or 3 Cone

1. Uzoma Nwachukwu - 6.77

Long Shuttle

1. Uzoma Nwachukwu - 11.28

Posted

Marcus Cromartie, CB (6-0, 195) — Cromartie — who was not invited to the combine — ran the 40 in 4.47 and 4.38 seconds, and had a 4.08-second short shuttle and 6.91-second three-cone drill. He had a 34-inch vertical jump and 10-foot-1 1/2 broad jump. He did 14 strenght lifts. In the drills, Cromartie was a bit high in his backpedal and will need to correct that in order to increase his NFL chances. Still, his performance could vault him into seventh-round consideration in the 2013 NFL Draft.

This could be somebody to look at for a UDFA

Posted

Chrstine Michael texas am

Michael tore it up at the NFL combine last month, outside of his 4.54 40 time, as he posted a 43" vertical, a 10'05" broad jump, a 4.02 short shuttle time and 27 reps on the bench

Also at his pro day he looked good catching passes out of the backfield and looked explosive out of cuts. Could be a sleeper in this draft. Reminds me of alfred morris a bit.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCVqxFeWFoU

Posted

WVU proday is today.

Posted

marshall pro days......aaron dobson(wr)(can run up to a 4.30,6'4 in height and has spiderman hands lol) also a guy that i found long ago in derick legrande.(ss)

Dobson

40 – 4.42, 4.40

BP – 16

VJ -- 35

BJ – 10-1

Pro agility -- 4.29

LeGrande

40 – 4.53, 4.49

BP – 16

VJ -- 36½

BJ – 10-0

Pro agility -- 4.53

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Armstead could take a big enough leap to the same level of where people view Lane Johnson. Come draft day, I would not discount him at 14.

smh...

Posted

Duron Carter, Cris son.i will leave this here

He measured in at 6’3 1/8 inches and weighed in at 206 pounds. According to the report, Carter ran his 40-yard dash in the low 4.5′s. Some teams had him as low as a 4.46 while others had him as high as 4.53. Very impressive regardless.

In addition, he finished with a 10’5″ broad jump and he vertical came in at 35 inches.

Carter ran great routes and drew the interest of multiple teams. Those teams are currently the Bears, Panthers, Eagles and Chiefs. Carter and his camp now believe he will be drafted after his performance today.

All 32 NFL teams were in attendance at the Pro Day.

Posted

^ yeah but all he's gonna do is score touchdowns.

Posted

Panthers.com is covering App States pro day today, live

Posted

sleeper CB who i am impressed with is DJ Hayden from houston. had a freak accident in practice that almost killed him, so the medical side will have to check out. but if he does, he will go in the mid rounds.