Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

ahmadinejad probably just won a rigged election

i can't wait until the next large scale demonstration in the united states and the sheer amount of viral video makes it impossible for the media to cover up. poo like this happened in seattle and washington and no one said a thing about it

http://elections.7rooz.com/link/217/

Despite some people's belief, the CIA is not omnipotent. They can't just create a revolution anytime they want to. All they can do is provide assistance in areas that are ripe for upheaval.

I agree 100%. I read a dissertation on the 1953 coup in Iran last year and it gave me an idea of how these things really go down. I knew it wasn't like it's portrayed in the movies, but it's really amazing how many fug ups there were, and how the coup basically was the result of lots and lots of dumb luck rather than brilliant planning and execution.

oh my god no

Just got off the phone with my dad. He leaves in northern Tehran, off Afrika Blvd.

He said that most iranians believe that a lot of the "commandos" on the bikes are Hezbollah arabs brought in to do to the citizens what a Persian cop would refuse to do. Accordingly when the protesters knock one of the biker thugs off they are being particularly brutal, believing that the rider is Arab.

Bank storefronts have been smashed all over northern Tehran. Mousavi, Khatami and Rafsanjani are allegedly meeting at Mousavi's house (who is under house arrest) and are planning their next move. People there are waiting for further instructions from Mousavi. In my dad's neighborhood BBC Persia and Voice of America have been knocked off the satellite but not in all parts. Sorry this is rambling I'm getting constant calls from Tehran. Will speak to my father again in two hours and will let you know anything new.

tell us all how american activities made the soviet union collapse

I didn't really understand that conclusion either...

lol god you're precious

how about you tell us all how american activities made the soviet union collapse

:lurk5:

clueless.jpg

kevin greene proving once again that posting doesn't necessarily mean contributing

but im sure davidson deac will pop in here every time and tell us about how once when he took a break from peeling potatoes in qatar he went into a mcdonalds and there was a guy from russia who was like "hey reagan did it man" and you people just wouldn't understand

oh my god reagan destroyed the soviet union!

*soviet union's GDP rises during the entire reagan administration

kevin greene why do you even post

you can't do anything but hide under someone else's skirt and throw insults at me. you won't respond to me directly. you're not interesting and you have nothing to say at all worth reading.

why don't you just kindly turn off the computer and go play with a set of keys or something

kevin greene proving once again that posting doesn't necessarily mean contributing

but im sure davidson deac will pop in here every time and tell us about how once when he took a break from peeling potatoes in qatar he went into a mcdonalds and there was a guy from russia who was like "hey reagan did it man" and you people just wouldn't understand

The way you toy with your opponents is awe inspiring.

But you already knew that.

I didn't really understand that conclusion either...

Against the wishes of the "let's hold hands for nuclear peace" crowd, America under Reagan accelerated the arms race and the USSR couldn't keep up.

The way you toy with your opponents is awe inspiring.

But you already knew that.

i don't consider either of you idiots an opponent

i consider you the last pieces of poo that just won't come out so you kinda have to wipe like a little more than you wanted and then you kinda have a mess but in the end you were just little pieces of poo and not significant at all.

as for you, you little undigested piece of corn, im just waiting for you to say something concrete so i can finally wipe you dry and flush instead of hanging around, hoping for someone smarter than you to pick you up.

Against the wishes of the "let's hold hands for nuclear peace" crowd, America under Reagan accelerated the arms race and the USSR couldn't keep up.

ahh yes russia couldn't keep up with the missile defense system that they even knew back then wouldn't work and didn't care to stop

seriously where did you read this or did you just like hear sean hannity say it and were like "america fug yeah"

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dilly Dilly