Photo
- - - - -

ahmadinejad probably just won a rigged election

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#31 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:33 PM

I m surprised the opposition leader is still alive.

#32 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:25 AM

honestly did anyone expect the opposition leader to win?

ummmm... NO...

The best thing we can do is support the young Iranians who are willing to stand up against "amaginiadinagad"

#33 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:26 AM

http://mces.blogspot...lease-help.html

Yesterday was the Iranian presidential election. I drove to Ottawa to vote. More than 85% of eligible voters voted, of which about 80% of those voted for Mousavi, that is, against current president Ahmadinejad. I actually campaigned to encourage voting, by launching Lotfan.org last weekend.

Overnight however, a silent coup happens. The votes are never counted! Imaginary numbers are pushed out in the state-run TV as actuals:
The first counts, from rural places, start with Ahmadinejad getting 69% of the votes. Which sounds not right, but not unrealistic for rural places.

What we notice as being very very weird in our 5 hour drive back to Toronto is, as the total of votes counted goes up from 5 millions to 10, 15, 21, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30 millions, the balance doesn't change much. In fact, as facebookers and bloggers soon discovered, the ratio of votes for Mousavi over that of Ahmadinejad's at any given announcement was following a straight line with VERY HIGH CERTAINTY.

Posted Image

#34 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:29 PM

http://mces.blogspot...lease-help.html

Posted Image

lol check out that t value

I m surprised the opposition leader is still alive.

he might not be. he's under house arrest last we heard.

also if you guys follow #iran on twitter you'll get up to the minute updates.

the internet, sms, and facebook have been banned. lol and one of the minor candidates claimed they had more people working for the campaign than they received votes what a fuging sham

#35 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:35 PM

And imo, the collapse of the Soviet Union (a mortal threat to the US) was important enough that I wouldn't change a thing in that regard even knowing what I know now.

lol god you're precious

how about you tell us all how american activities made the soviet union collapse

#36 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

#iran is suggesting ahmadinejad is going to bring in hezbollah oh my god

#37 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

i can't wait until the next large scale demonstration in the united states and the sheer amount of viral video makes it impossible for the media to cover up. poo like this happened in seattle and washington and no one said a thing about it

http://elections.7rooz.com/link/217/

#38 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:06 PM

Despite some people's belief, the CIA is not omnipotent. They can't just create a revolution anytime they want to. All they can do is provide assistance in areas that are ripe for upheaval.

I agree 100%. I read a dissertation on the 1953 coup in Iran last year and it gave me an idea of how these things really go down. I knew it wasn't like it's portrayed in the movies, but it's really amazing how many fug ups there were, and how the coup basically was the result of lots and lots of dumb luck rather than brilliant planning and execution.

#39 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:49 PM

oh my god no

Just got off the phone with my dad. He leaves in northern Tehran, off Afrika Blvd.

He said that most iranians believe that a lot of the "commandos" on the bikes are Hezbollah arabs brought in to do to the citizens what a Persian cop would refuse to do. Accordingly when the protesters knock one of the biker thugs off they are being particularly brutal, believing that the rider is Arab.

Bank storefronts have been smashed all over northern Tehran. Mousavi, Khatami and Rafsanjani are allegedly meeting at Mousavi's house (who is under house arrest) and are planning their next move. People there are waiting for further instructions from Mousavi. In my dad's neighborhood BBC Persia and Voice of America have been knocked off the satellite but not in all parts. Sorry this is rambling I'm getting constant calls from Tehran. Will speak to my father again in two hours and will let you know anything new.

#40 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:05 PM

tell us all how american activities made the soviet union collapse

I didn't really understand that conclusion either...

#41 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,219 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

lol god you're precious

how about you tell us all how american activities made the soviet union collapse

:lurk5:

Posted Image

#42 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

kevin greene proving once again that posting doesn't necessarily mean contributing

but im sure davidson deac will pop in here every time and tell us about how once when he took a break from peeling potatoes in qatar he went into a mcdonalds and there was a guy from russia who was like "hey reagan did it man" and you people just wouldn't understand

#43 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:28 PM

oh my god reagan destroyed the soviet union!

*soviet union's GDP rises during the entire reagan administration

#44 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:29 PM

kevin greene why do you even post

you can't do anything but hide under someone else's skirt and throw insults at me. you won't respond to me directly. you're not interesting and you have nothing to say at all worth reading.

why don't you just kindly turn off the computer and go play with a set of keys or something

#45 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,219 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

kevin greene proving once again that posting doesn't necessarily mean contributing

but im sure davidson deac will pop in here every time and tell us about how once when he took a break from peeling potatoes in qatar he went into a mcdonalds and there was a guy from russia who was like "hey reagan did it man" and you people just wouldn't understand

The way you toy with your opponents is awe inspiring.
But you already knew that.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com