Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamble

196 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Growl' timestamp='1362761394' post='2154784']
They finally cut him..?

Were you in such a rush to post this you couldn't source it?
[/quote]

Even the title is poo

Posted · Report post

Seriously gonna miss you Gamble.

One of my favorite panthers of all time...

:'(

Posted · Report post

I was living in Ohio when he was in college, so I pretty much saw his entire career with the Buckeyes before he ever got to the Panthers. When he was drafted here, I said "good choice".

Plenty of highlights in his history here, but time passes and you know how things go.

Thanks for the time you put in, Chris. It was good to have you. Best wishes on your future.

Posted · Report post

You didn't have to source it. Never made a big deal, just did his job and did it well, hate to see him go, best of luck Chris.

Posted · Report post

[yt]IG8bDcaPh38[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Fond memories of what a good secondary combo he and Chris Harris made a few years back...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
[url="https://twitter.com/billvoth"][b]Bill Voth[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]billvoth[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
Current [url="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Panthers&src=hash"][s]#[/s][b]Panthers[/b][/url] rostered CBs: CMunnerlyn, JNorman, JThomas, NNess, NHixon, JDockery. 13 yrs experience between them.[/background][/font][/color]

Posted · Report post

Thanks for all the years of service. Chris G you will be missed.

Posted · Report post

There such a rush to be first that we can't get a decent title? (I should know, I was the master at that game)

Posted · Report post

It just occurred to me he was my first ever Panthers draft choice.

Became a diehard fan just prior to the start of our SB season, and we took him the year after that.

Posted · Report post

was getting used to him staying, but cap number was too big I guess. I hope he doesn't go to the Falcons.

Posted · Report post

Hate to see him go, but we couldn't keep restructuring contracts. We have to have by far the worst secondary in the NFL now. I was on the draft a DT or WR first round bandwagon, but I'd rather have awful Fua start at DT with a resign Dwan next to him, than John Thomas, Josh Norman, maybe Captain if resigned, James Dockery, At corner, and Godfrey and Naka at safety. Wow looking at that list now that its typed its really really soft. So i think we need to draft a secondary player. Long year coming unless we get someone to help out.