Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamble

196 posts in this topic

Posted

Sad to see Gamble was let go. I was holding out hope that Gamble was gonna be able to stay with a reduced contract. Oh well...

Posted

He's going to get like a Carlos Rogers deal and go to a team that's like one piece away and get like 6 interceptions next year

HEY BUT AT LEAST WE GOT OUR DOUBLE TROUBLE EEYYYYEAAAAA

He aint going to have a Carlos Rogers career

Posted

Sad to see Gamble was let go. I was holding out hope that Gamble was gonna be able to stay with a reduced contract. Oh well...

fake ass

Posted

Lol at the people thinking Gamble is going to Denver, does anyone not recall Fox benching Gamble for the rest of the 2010 season?

They aren't on good terms.

Posted

He's going to get like a Carlos Rogers deal and go to a team that's like one piece away and get like 6 interceptions next year

tumblr_m89m0w1OMx1rtirpmo1_500.jpg

Posted

What's your point? We needed to get under the cap before March 12th, cutting DWill would not have done that for us because of dead money. If he (or Beason for that matter) is cut, it'll be a June 1st cut. And no, they couldn't have just cut him earlier and designated him a June 1st cut, since he will still technically be on the books before June. I really don't see how we could've kept Gamble, given the circumstances.

Posted

because I knew when they extended both runningbacks that more valuable players were going to be wedged out

Posted

Gamble will be a Buc.

Posted

because I knew when they extended both runningbacks that more valuable players were going to be wedged out

They didn't extend DWill did they? Or are you talking about last year? If you are, that's a different regime. I hope DWill leaves or gets a paycut, for the sake of the team.

Posted

yea that "different regime" was still here up until a few months ago so it's not like we're working with a clean slate here

Posted

hopefully we get a decent compensatory pick out of him next year

Posted

yea that "different regime" was still here up until a few months ago so it's not like we're working with a clean slate here

Eh, what do you expect Gettleman to do? As far as I could see, he's doing a good job. Don't dwell on the past.