Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killa Cam 69

Gamble

195 posts in this topic

There such a rush to be first that we can't get a decent title? (I should know, I was the master at that game)

It just occurred to me he was my first ever Panthers draft choice.

Became a diehard fan just prior to the start of our SB season, and we took him the year after that.

was getting used to him staying, but cap number was too big I guess. I hope he doesn't go to the Falcons.

Hate to see him go, but we couldn't keep restructuring contracts. We have to have by far the worst secondary in the NFL now. I was on the draft a DT or WR first round bandwagon, but I'd rather have awful Fua start at DT with a resign Dwan next to him, than John Thomas, Josh Norman, maybe Captain if resigned, James Dockery, At corner, and Godfrey and Naka at safety. Wow looking at that list now that its typed its really really soft. So i think we need to draft a secondary player. Long year coming unless we get someone to help out.

Welp. Time to dig into some more Xavier Rhodes play.

hope he goes to Baltimore or new England so he doesn't end up with a team in our division.

Gamble was always one of my favs.. even after that terrible lateral in 04? against Minnesota on the punt return that pretty much lost us the game.. have always loved me some Gamble

bet the Pats sign him.. please just not in the division or the Skins

I am fine with this cut. They need the cap space and I was always frustrated at what was poor tackling by Gamble.

Perfectly said, I always liked him but I want a more physical CB in press coverage and tackling

it's about damn time (lebron voice)

Gamble may not have been the most consistent tackler but there were many occasions that I saw him "sell out" to make the play despite size mismatches and that seems to go a little unnoticed around here. One of the best corners we've had. Good luck with the rest of your career, Chris.

1 person likes this