Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamble

196 posts in this topic

Posted

Welp. Time to dig into some more Xavier Rhodes play.

Posted

hope he goes to Baltimore or new England so he doesn't end up with a team in our division.

Posted

Gamble was always one of my favs.. even after that terrible lateral in 04? against Minnesota on the punt return that pretty much lost us the game.. have always loved me some Gamble

bet the Pats sign him.. please just not in the division or the Skins

Posted

I am fine with this cut. They need the cap space and I was always frustrated at what was poor tackling by Gamble.

Perfectly said, I always liked him but I want a more physical CB in press coverage and tackling

Posted

it's about damn time (lebron voice)

Posted

Gamble may not have been the most consistent tackler but there were many occasions that I saw him "sell out" to make the play despite size mismatches and that seems to go a little unnoticed around here. One of the best corners we've had. Good luck with the rest of your career, Chris.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who cares how he tackled. He was an excellent cover man and that's what matters most.

1 person likes this

Posted

Somewhere out in the world, Daunte Culpepper is releasing a string of obscenities :blink:

Posted

Now get to fuggin work Gettleman

Posted

Bet he ends up in Atlanta if they don't pull the trigger on Revis.

Posted

Welp. Time to dig into some more Xavier Rhodes play.

Xavier Rhodes a much better fit with a system that plays man with press coverage. Trufant would fit better in our scheme in my opinion...

Posted

Truth be told I like Trufant better. It's why I haven't watched much of Rhodes. I only said that because he's supposedly rated. As the higher prospect.