Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Shadow Free Agency

33 posts in this topic

Nothing is going to happen just like every season.

Gamble will sign with SF and kick ass. This is my nightmare. Call it hunch.

Boo NFL, they want the legal tampering done on the DL, so there may not be any announcements of FA X signing with Team Y, barring leaks or Team Y being the team X was on last year (like W. Moore re-signing in ATL)

I can see maybe like 1 move being done for a mid-tier guy but nothing fancy...and that's at the most for us.

Leodis McKelvin staying in Buffalo 4 yr/20M

Also despite earlier reports, KC not interested in Sean Smith

Question: During this period are we allowed to sign our own FA's? Also, since we cut him, is Gamble considered our own?

Question: During this period are we allowed to sign our own FA's? Also, since we cut him, is Gamble considered our own?

Yes you can sign your own players before the 12th. Since Gamble was cut, he can talk to anyone

The way I understand it. If a player is released he can sign with anyone. However thoses that become Free Agents on the 12th. They cannot sign until the 12th.

I might be wrong but it is the only explanation as to why Robinson was able to sign with the Chief. From what I have read it was signed not negotiated.

Gamble will sign with SF and kick ass. This is my nightmare. Call it hunch.

Gamble signing with the Bucs. LaFail ain't going to have big games over then anymore